Mrt Catted H + Magnaflow Catback - Please Post Clips

MVD

Established Member
I have read countless posts from people running that combo and how great it sounds but I have yet to hear a soundclip. I searched for a while and could not find it on the soundboard in this forum or the Mustang exhaust board through Ninosport :(

SlowSVT

Established Member
That is what I am running + JBA shorties. Hopefully I will firing up the beast this spring. I love my maggies

04MC

Established Member
I need clips of cars running not only revs on idle ... thanks anyway.

Anyone else?

Bionik_P

Established Member
th_MRT.gif

MRT Catted H with Magnaflow Catback.....somewhat driveby!

04MC

Established Member
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! So is it just me or the tips stick out way too much?

Bionik_P

Established Member
It all depends on how you set your Magnaflow up....the tips are adjustable so everyone likes them a little bit different.....I have mine just sticking out a little....just enough to keep the exhaust off my Mystic paint!

04MC

Established Member
Cool - thanks! Now I just need to hear some more drive by clips before I finally decide to sell my SLP LM2 ...

- Aj -

Established Member
I'm in as well. Thanks for posting that clip. I pm'd CobraChris to add that to his exhaust sticky at the top of the forum. :thumbsup:

Bionik_P

Established Member
You don't have to worry about that PM because I posted this clip in at least 3 different places to include that sticky!:beer:

04MC

Established Member
So no harley blaaap sound at partial throttle upper gear acceleration?

REDFIRE03SVT

Established Member
i've already got a magnaflow catback and just bought an MRT catted H and am going to pick it up on sunday (and hopefully install it sunday too). i too was looking for more clips but i figured i like the sound of an h better than an x anyway so what the h3ll... i've got a digital camera that can do video and i believe it has pretty good sound so i will do my best to get some clips of all driving conditions once i get it bolted on... i know what a PITA it is to try to find a good clip of this setup so im going to try to put an end to that... i've got a buddy thats into computers so if i cant figure out how to post clips or at least email them i know he can get it straight... cant help you out with the harley blap thing but hopefully i'll have some good sound clips shortly...

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
04MC said:
So no harley blaaap sound at partial throttle upper gear acceleration?

The harley blaaap thing is just my opinion:shrug: As I said in the other thread, if you like it what's it matter what anyone else thinks? If you like it, go for it!:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread