Mr Rodgers: Greatest person ever!

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
Last edited:

whiplash306

Established Member
Thank you 03SVTFREAK - So refreshing to watch something of true substance. I'll be honest in saying that my wife read every word and watched every video through. We both had some tears. What a man among men! I hold him in much the same regard as I hold Mr Paul Harvey. RIP to the both of them!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
When my kids were growing up I watched Mr. Rogers all the time with them. He was indeed a man among men. A true man of character and one who was certainly a solid role model. He is GREATLY missed, but not forgotten. It is real tribute to a person when years after their passing you still remember them for their character and example.

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks for the post, I used to watch his show when I was a kid. I signed the petition and hopefully so will many more, Mr. Rogers deserves it he was a great man. The topic discussed in the interview with Arsenial Hall would still hold true today, I think kids would benefit from watching a show like Mr. Rogers neighborhood and get some compassion and show some love to their neighbors.

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
Because of this article me abd my girlfriend have decided to start watching reruns on YouTube when I can find them with my her 3 year old daughter. Cause let's face it, everyone regardless of race or religion would learn a thing or 2 from this truly great man.

Users who are viewing this thread