MR. Robot

assasyn

Established Member
Is anyone watching Mr. Robot? The episode last night was Breaking Bad great...or better.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
I just started the show and I am very hooked to it. I have no idea why I didnt start it before. The guy that plays Elliot is fantastic. Good to hear they are putting better episodes, I need to catch up.

assasyn

Established Member
I just started the show and I am very hooked to it. I have no idea why I didn't start it before. The guy that plays Elliot is fantastic. Good to hear they are putting better episodes, I need to catch up.

The details they put into the show exceed anything I've ever watched. Characters that would be filler in any other show actually mean something down the road.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
The details they put into the show exceed anything I've ever watched. Characters that would be filler in any other show actually mean something down the road.
Reminds me of Breaking Bad. I wish I could forget I ever watched that show so I can rewatch it and get surprised again.

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
Addicted, this season started off slow but it's really picked up nicely. It's driving me nuts that they're not letting out of the bag what's going on with Tyrell! Very well written and crazily detailed show.

vortecd

Established Member
I have been watching from the start. Like said, season started a little slow but what a crazy turn it took. Loved the '80 style beginning they had in one of the episodes in the fox bodied Mustang GT

Sn95Snake

Established Member
I havn't watched it nor heard of it before this thread. I will give it a try and update as I watch it.

Dr. Gonzo

We're in Bat Country
Established Member
Premium Member
Love the show; Season 1 was great, Season 2 started a little slow but has picked up.... a lot. When Elliot revealed his 'secret' and showed the audience where he ready was in S2E7, I was completely caught off guard and didn't see it coming at all!

I want to know how Joanna (Tryell's wife) ties in with everything that's happening. She always comes across as a dark, dangerous character and someone not to cross. When she explained to her driver/henchman why she didn't want him to 'make it quick and painless' it confirmed her being a grade A sociopath.

Really looking forward to seeing how Season 2 gets wrapped up!

SirShaun

Established Member
Loved season 1. Season 2 I just can't seem to get into.

Same. Huge fan of season 1.Took me a bit to get into Season 2. I'd say 2-3 episodes ago, it pulled me back in though.

If you aren't current, definitely get current. Some exciting stuff has happened as of late.

RX1Cobra

Established Member
Just watched season one and liked it. Reminds me a lot of Dexter. Gonna start season two today.

Users who are viewing this thread