Mr.Dunn, we are waiting.....

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
It's fast as hell for what it is. I'd bet money it will beat the Cone.:D

You are on the crack pipe... Why do you talk so much shit about my car, it isn't slow dude... Just because John was a no driving fool doesn't take away any from my car... I stayed inched from Foof when he was making over 50 more rw than I was too, and beat the turbo 05 GT and that Shelby making 500 rw the week before I put it on a trailer...

And no, on the street it wouldn't beat me, that SVO doesn't trap 97+ and without his slicks, he'd get drug at the track...

1/8th mile heads up, him on slicks, it'd be a good race.:beer:

Besides, I just like giving him shit cause he talks SO much shit about V8s, it's fun to talk a littel smack back.;-)

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
You are on the crack pipe... Why do you talk so much shit about my car, it isn't slow dude... Just because John was a no driving fool doesn't take away any from my car... I stayed inched from Foof when he was making over 50 more rw than I was too, and beat the turbo 05 GT and that Shelby making 500 rw the week before I put it on a trailer...

And no, on the street it wouldn't beat me, that SVO doesn't trap 97+ and without his slicks, he'd get drug at the track...

1/8th mile heads up, him on slicks, it'd be a good race.:beer:

Besides, I just like giving him shit cause he talks SO much shit about V8s, it's fun to talk a littel smack back.;-)

He's done some modding since you have been gone. And your pullied Cobra is not gonna run 7.40's. It is possible to beat the almighty Strokd, even if it is his street cruiser.

dpotter

Established Member
Damn, looks like I missed a great cruise...won't miss the next one! Gotta have at least 1 vert.

EDIT: Great pics Kevin.

Last edited:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
He's done some modding since you have been gone. And your pullied Cobra is not gonna run 7.40's. It is possible to beat the almighty Strokd, even if it is his street cruiser.

LMFAO why do you say it won't run 7.40s? Hell I was thinkin 7.20s with some nice cold air...

I went 7.8s (85 degree day) last time out at Redline ~ 432 rw on street tires and a 2.0 60 foot... hell just a high 1.7 60' would get it there... regardless of the 40 more rw it makes currently on the good tune up.:lol1:

I know what his car makes, hense the post above mine... it still won't trap over 97 on street tires...:beer:

Hell I never said my car was a bad bitch, it runs good for what it has, you are the one that says its the slowest thing SVT ever built...:sleeping: It's not gonna have a stock blower forever, I'm just wanting to pay it off before it gets a PTS-76.

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
LMFAO why do you say it won't run 7.40s? Hell I was thinkin 7.20s with some nice cold air...

I went 7.8s (85 degree day) last time out at Redline ~ 432 rw on street tires and a 2.0 60 foot... hell just a high 1.7 60' would get it there... regardless of the 40 more rw it makes currently on the good tune up.:lol1:

I know what his car makes, hense the post above mine... it still won't trap over 97 on street tires...:beer:

Hell I never said my car was a bad bitch, it runs good for what it has, you are the one that says its the slowest thing SVT ever built...:sleeping: It's not gonna have a stock blower forever, I'm just wanting to pay it off before it gets a PTS-76.

You're killin the thread with your butthurt BS.

Justa4banger

Established Member
Hello Everyone. Yes i own the SVO. Yes it made 374whp and yes it is slow.............. ;)When you compare it to V8's on boost.

As for racing a pullied cobra???? Umm get back to me in a month. I'm anticipating the new cam will free up alot more hp. Hell i'll probably need bigger injectors and a bigger turbo.

As for you Mr storkd.... let go!! RIGHT NOW!!! lol
yes i love giving shit to the v8 guys, but in the end it is just a 4 pot and it will never make the power a turbo'd V8 wil make. In the mean time I just have fun surprising Mofo's that aren't expecting the SVO to do much.

Heres an engine pic for those that are curious..

Currentenginepic.gif

and a vid from the track.... this was a 7.43 pass @ 93.9 i did another pass that was a [email protected]

th_P1000188.jpg

Justa4banger

Established Member
BTW where is Mr strokd??? I'm game for a session at the track? hell maybe even a 40 punch. I'm not scared by any means. and YES the SVO has had a few more mods since you last saw it.

I really need to consider the auto swap......... I'd defintely be hurting some feelings then :D

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Hello Everyone. Yes i own the SVO. Yes it made 374whp and yes it is slow.............. ;)When you compare it to V8's on boost.

As for racing a pullied cobra???? Umm get back to me in a month. I'm anticipating the new cam will free up alot more hp. Hell i'll probably need bigger injectors and a bigger turbo.

As for you Mr storkd.... let go!! RIGHT NOW!!! lol
yes i love giving shit to the v8 guys, but in the end it is just a 4 pot and it will never make the power a turbo'd V8 wil make. In the mean time I just have fun surprising Mofo's that aren't expecting the SVO to do much.

Heres an engine pic for those that are curious..

Currentenginepic.gif

and a vid from the track.... this was a 7.43 pass @ 93.9 i did another pass that was a [email protected]

th_P1000188.jpg
I'd come over to your house right now and blow that pos 4 cyl off the street if I was in TX...

You know I'm just messin around, I like your car a lot, I just like giving ya some of your own shit talkin back...:beer:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
BTW where is Mr strokd??? I'm game for a session at the track? hell maybe even a 40 punch. I'm not scared by any means. and YES the SVO has had a few more mods since you last saw it.

I really need to consider the auto swap......... I'd defintely be hurting some feelings then :D

I'm game when I get back in town (months), but you will have a few more mods by then, so it really isn't worth bickering about...

Take it easy!:beer:

SVTsupremecy

Established Member
god damn it sucks working weekends...as usual though it looks like every car that went to the cruise would drag the shit out of my car anyways....i need to start squeezin

Justa4banger

Established Member
I'm game when I get back in town (months), but you will have a few more mods by then, so it really isn't worth bickering about...

Take it easy!:beer:

I ain't screeered!!!!!!!!!!!

:poke:

I'm ready when ever you are. But in a couple months the SVO maybe be parked for a long time......... :(

Users who are viewing this thread