Mr. Clean meets the Cobra

SnkBtn99

Speeding bullet!!
Established Member
Here it is .... You can get (2) $5 off coupons.
Coupons
home_unit.jpg

Originally posted by stangfreak
i thought i was the only one out there who cleans there car inside out lol. isn't it great:rockon:

Cleaning the car for me used to be a 1-2 job. And I loved every minute of it!! :thumbsup:

SHOE

Boo-frickety-hoo
Established Member
Originally posted by stangfreak
i thought i was the only one out there who cleans there car inside out lol. isn't it great:rockon:

I clean and Armor All hoses under the hood and everything that gets dusty and grimy. I even Armor All under the wheel wells. Gets nasty but looks great when you're done. Washing the car has always been 2+ hours for me, so anything to save time is great.

REPOEDsDIME

w00000t w00t!
Established Member
Originally posted by SHOE
I clean and Armor All hoses under the hood and everything that gets dusty and grimy. I even Armor All under the wheel wells. Gets nasty but looks great when you're done. Washing the car has always been 2+ hours for me, so anything to save time is great.

I personally will never armor-all under the hood or in the wheel wells, I only use soap and water. Armor-All is more of an adhesive to road grime so every time I've done this it only makes it worse for me the next time. That's just my experience. As for the review, thanx. I was wondering if it was a hoax. I'll be buying a kit for sure.

mx_9

Established Member
Have any of you switched over from a natural oil based cleaner like P21S to this stuff? I'd love to hear your feedback. This stuff looks too good to be true :)

E. Green Cobra

Bounced in the 1st!
Established Member
I usually try to split up the whole wash/dry/wax/polish process over two days. Otherwise I personally get bored. So i wash it and dry it one day then wax it and do windows/touchup a day later. This ensures the cars dry, and allows me to take care of any of those h20 spots that run down the side of the car. Also I've found using an orbital buffer, is great- makes waxin fun!

Users who are viewing this thread