MPH blower cams - Cam lope inside

2Kstang

Established Member
im kinda dissapointed with mph....tim wouldnt sell me a pro racer pack, because of having to walk people through their tune....i told them i didnt want the suport, just the pack. and if i couldnt tune it myself i would bring it to them. it seems to be getting real hard to talk people into taking my money here latly.

Yeah they are pretty protective of their tunes and specs on their cams but I guess that is what got them where they are.. Tim is a good guy.. just extremely busy most of the time. I would suggest letting him do the tune although I would love to start learning to tune myself too he knows his stuff! Godd luck whatever you end up doing!

portcity_gt

Established Member
Yeah they are pretty protective of their tunes and specs on their cams but I guess that is what got them where they are.. Tim is a good guy.. just extremely busy most of the time. I would suggest letting him do the tune although I would love to start learning to tune myself too he knows his stuff! Godd luck whatever you end up doing!

yeah they had it advertised on their site for the pro racer pack with a base tune, but when i called they wouldnt sell it to me. that would have worked out good for me because i would spend over $1,000 in fuel just to get the car there. then that whole thing kinda pissed me off. so im just gunna buy big stuff 3 for it, and tune it myself. i know how to tune it i just dont have the software.

2Kstang

Established Member
Not what I expected. Sounds good, but nothing like a cammed 5.0 or a LS motor...

Can you shoot some videos under acceleration?

I will be on the dyno tuesday so I will have some more videos then.. Our twin cam motors will never sound like a single cam pushrod motor.. These are mild compared to my 36 ford coupe with a 383 stroker and 282 cam but I almost like the mustang sound better

TClark22

Established Member
sounds sweet with the exhaust!!

but i am kinda agreeing now that pulling up to a stoplight and flipping those headers open would scare some bitches.

2Kstang

Established Member
sounds sweet with the exhaust!!

but i am kinda agreeing now that pulling up to a stoplight and flipping those headers open would scare some bitches.

That is the plan.. It would be different if the car was really slow and just sounded mean but I can usually hold my own. It will be a good way to get rid of rice if nothing else

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread