MPH blower cams - Cam lope inside

2Kstang

Established Member
Just got my electric cutouts put on and you can really hear the blower cams lope. They are modular powerhouse's custom grind.. Dyno vids to come soon!

heres a couple of videos.. enjoy!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkpxgrMcfAI"]YouTube - Supercharged Mustang GT Cams[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Pja-y-KdOs"]YouTube - Supercharged mustang GT cams[/ame]

*****EDIT*****

Here are two more videos one is a walk around and one shows the difference between the exhaust open and closed..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97qSOruG1BA"]YouTube - MPH Mustang blower Cams[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7jezESqKrg"]YouTube - 2000 Vortech mustang cams[/ame]

Last edited:

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
sounds fuggin great man. i gotta send these vids to a friend of mine with a 2000gt. excuse my dumbness but why is it louder under your car up by the engine than outback by the exhaust tips? Sounds like a header leak

2Kstang

Established Member
sounds fuggin great man. i gotta send these vids to a friend of mine with a 2000gt. excuse my dumbness but why is it louder under your car up by the engine than outback by the exhaust tips? Sounds like a header leak

It is because of the electric cutouts.. They open and close with a gear motor and a button inside. These videos are with them open and they are dumped straight down right after the headers.. thus being louder from the sides

RedDakRT

Gone but not forgotten...
Established Member
Just got my electric cutouts put on and you can really hear the blower cams lope. They are modular powerhouse's custom grind.. Dyno vids to come soon!

:beer:

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
I had a hunch that they were cut outs. cool now get some vid of you grabbin a few gears

TClark22

Established Member
cutouts? what is this a chevy?

no offense but cutouts on a mod motor sound like shit.

i would love to hear the cams through ur actual exhaust. i know MPH blower cams are damn good and still have a nice lope!

2Kstang

Established Member
cutouts? what is this a chevy?

no offense but cutouts on a mod motor sound like shit.

i would love to hear the cams through ur actual exhaust. i know MPH blower cams are damn good and still have a nice lope!

Yeah they dont sound good at all while driving, thats why I got electric instead of just plate cut outs. You can barely hear the cams through my bassani's with off road x so I got these so I could flip them open at idle when I wanted because I like the lope and it is intimidating as hell. I will get a vid with them closed soon though

Last edited:

2Kstang

Established Member
damn sounds great what is the overlap on that cam. do u know the specs?

Tim from modular powerhouse does not release the specs to his blower cams because they are his grind that he has proven make alot of power.. I dont have the info but I do know they are .550 lift

Last edited:

portcity_gt

Established Member
im kinda dissapointed with mph....tim wouldnt sell me a pro racer pack, because of having to walk people through their tune....i told them i didnt want the suport, just the pack. and if i couldnt tune it myself i would bring it to them. it seems to be getting real hard to talk people into taking my money here latly.

Users who are viewing this thread