Movie: The Dictator

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
his other movies were stupid as hell, least to me, but this one does look pretty funny.

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
The film is partially based on a novel written by Saddam Hussein, but regardless it’s designed to amuse and offend.:coolman:

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Saw it 2 months ago in a screening. Its a lot different from Borat and Bruno.Pretty hilarious though really racist and a weak love story. Its NOTHING like Bruno. If you enjoyed Borat u will enjoy this one, think Coming to America just a different tone.

Also Men In Black 3 was pretty good. A whole lot better than MIB2.

Last edited:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I will wait till it comes on TV in a couple of months .. and watch something else. I hate that mentally retarded idiot. I find him too stupid to be anything close to funny

65x2

Resident Hippie
Established Member
I will wait till it comes on TV in a couple of months .. and watch something else. I hate that mentally retarded idiot. I find him too stupid to be anything close to funny

This. Only movie I could even tolerate him in was Sweeney Todd

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
thats reminds me, a friend has already watched Battleship, last night. says its pretty good. i told him he is going to get busted. he wont tell anyone how he does it. damn hackers.

i only wanna see it because i heard Rihanna sings while they are being shot at :coolman:

clbailey

Established Member
Cohen came on Octane radio... hes actually a really funny, smart guy. Apparently he cheated death alot just to make a funny plot for his movies.

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
That would be $21.00

Y u no understand?
tumblr_l96b01l36p1qdhmifo1_500.jpg

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Not to hijack, but is there really anywhere to go except up after MIB2? What a clunker that was.
True! But then again its Hollywood........
thats reminds me, a friend has already watched Battleship, last night. says its pretty good. i told him he is going to get busted. he wont tell anyone how he does it. damn hackers.
Battleship wasn't as bad as I thought. If you go expecting something from the movie then you will leave dissapointed...
Cohen came on Octane radio... hes actually a really funny, smart guy. Apparently he cheated death alot just to make a funny plot for his movies.
He graduated from Cambridge University, one of top school's in the world. As weird as a person and character's he makes, he's one smart mofo!

Got the Bourne Legacy for tonight, might watch it if I get off work early :rockon:
577014_411007552265448_100000686215354_1239766_1110905678_n-2.jpg

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'm not a Cohen fan at all (for all the reasons mentioned by others), but I have to admit that this particular trailer had me laughing. I'll probably see it on cable.

[youtube_browser]3C3KzALgzIc[/youtube_browser]

ViciousJay

Established Member
I'm not a Cohen fan at all (for all the reasons mentioned by others), but I have to admit that this particular trailer had me laughing. I'll probably see it on cable.

[youtube_browser]3C3KzALgzIc[/youtube_browser]

ill torrent this!!!! this actually made me laugh. Ill also adds its crazy that Cohans wife is this!!!

islafisherweddingcrashe.jpg

:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread