Mountain Dew Baja Blast!

ArmedSuspect

destroy everything
Established Member
baja blast and vodka FTW! My health will surely be declining now that it is sold in stores

hahahaha, just noticed the sig!!! solid work.

now for the health issue... if after saturday evening i'm never heard from again, Baja Blast / Vodka killed me.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
FINALLY found it! Had to go a town over and they had it at walmart, bought two cases. will last me the rest of the week.

Fixed

I love me some Baja Blast. The only drink I ever get from Taco Bell. Good to know they're still stacking them in stores, would've thought it would be over by now.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
I just bought the last two 12pks from the local Kroger I could not find at first I saw the Pepsi rep. he said there were two on the end cap but they have stopped making it already? He said whats left was left.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member

:lol:

I just bought the last two 12pks from the local Kroger I could not find at first I saw the Pepsi rep. he said there were two on the end cap but they have stopped making it already? He said whats left was left.

Here they stacked it in the "seasonal area", I walked up and down the soft drink aisle looking. Asked a guy and he told me where it was.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Havent tried it OP, probably only go to tacobell once/twice a year. lol
Will give it a shot during lunch time though.

I do miss vanilla coke, i know they have those in liquor stores. Too bad im not much of a soda person.

vortecd

Established Member
for me it is Pitch Black. I still have a few from the last time they made it

Prototype007

Established Member
Out of all these years they have served that stuff at Taco Bell, I almost always forget it even exist when telling them what I want to drink (drive-thru).

BigDan

Established Member
I just tried these for the first time. They're Bomb, I got a 4 pack for my wife the other night and scored major for it.

Cinnabon-Delights-Taco-Bell.jpg

Last edited:

Sn8kebitten

Established Member
Anybody had the "Throwback" Mountain Dews and other soda flavors? They're pretty great as well. They never sold them in my hick area of Kentucky but my mom always brought them down from Evansville Indiana where she works

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
I drink nothing but throwback Pepsi and dew.

Every once in awhile they'll stock up on throwback Dr pepper. That's a good week when it happens.

Users who are viewing this thread