Mountain Dew Baja Blast!

numbnutz

Established Member
Anyone like this stuff as much as I do ?! Picked up 2 cases and will stock up more knowing it's for a Limited time.

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
What OP is really trying to convey is:

diabetus-1.jpg

Last edited:

caveeagle

Currently Decompressing
Established Member
I have worked for Pepsico for 26 years. We have had customer pull for a 'take home' package of this for years. Its a Taco Bell exclusive band/flavor. Thats why its only an LTO for the time being.

..The sprite flavors sucked! ;)

red beast

Banned
mt dew is the only flavor that pepsi company sells well, that's why the create all these stupid flavors to keep riding the one trick pony...

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Wait, this is available in stores now? BRB!

and when mixed correctly with southern comfort it tastes pretty much like nothing amazingly enough...dangerous stuff

If something bad happens to me this weekend I blame you, I'm trying this.

Last edited:

caveeagle

Currently Decompressing
Established Member
mt dew is the only flavor that pepsi company sells well, that's why the create all these stupid flavors to keep riding the one trick pony...

At best, I will call this comment 'uninformed'. Its true that the Mountain Dew brand has always been strong. But to say that its Pepsi's only brand that "sells well" is just silly. I could go on, and on with stats on market share and the competetive world of beverage sales, but those are just fluid statistics that can be twisted many different ways. Pepsico is a huge company with MANY 'billion dollar' brands that it sells. The Baja Blast play is just a partnership between TB and the bottlers to a)answer customer demand, and b)drive a little more business for both companies.

I can tell you that in most regions, when pricing is at parody, and customers have true brand choice (ie: convenience stores), 20oz Pepsi and Mtn Dew BOTH outsell 20 coke.

Users who are viewing this thread