Motorcycles Riders and Helmets

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
So because the gov holds you at ransom, you are okay with others “paying” with their freedoms to serve you.... L O EL

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
You’re a fat ****, aren’t you?

How about you stop eating those double cheese burgers and fries and drinking shakes, so that your shitty habits don’t raise my healthcare / insurance premiums?

Maybe the gov can come in an restrict your food / type of dish intake.... lol

Fat Boss

Established Member
You’re a fat ****, aren’t you?

How about you stop eating those double cheese burgers and fries and drinking shakes, so that your shitty habits don’t raise my healthcare / insurance premiums?

Maybe the gov can come in an restrict your food / type of dish intake.... lol
Nope. Not fat at all. You're a media pre-programmed cyborg aren't you? How about you stop hogging all the electro mechanical body parts that raise my robotic engineering project costs.

kazman

King of Kazmania
Established Member
Premium Member
1639220082989.jpeg

FourSixPony

SLO GT
Established Member
I wear one because I kind of want to live but also because it is almost unbearable to ride without one due to wind noise.. so I always wear one, unless I am scooting around the neighborhood.

I believe everyone should have the choice on if they want to wear one or not, same as seatbelts, I always wear a seatbelt, I really don't care if people do or don't wear one, it is not my job to worry about them. Should be personal choice.

Users who are viewing this thread