Motorcycle ???'s

kneedragger

Rough and Toothless
Established Member
Swing said:
you are too much man. Like i said. Pm when you get the nerve. If not, see you at walmart when you are greeting me like the 5 dollar an hour piece of shit you are.
Well, let's see. There was no Black Cherokee there. It was green and you would have known that had you actually pulled into the parking lot.

Anyhow, Somerset Ridge is the slum area of Glenview I live in and you're right I do work at Walmart and could never afford such a fantastic Volkswagen, like you drive.

puss,puss,puss,puss,puss,puss.

Bass

pour me another
Established Member
ah shit. this clown is actually trying to call you out huh john? maybe next he'll say he's way better on a bike than you too. :lol:

kneedragger

Rough and Toothless
Established Member
Bass said:
ah shit. this clown is actually trying to call you out huh john? maybe next he'll say he's way better on a bike than you too. :lol:

If you look at his post where he said he was going to meet me, it starts at 12:10 and when he posts again, it's 12:32.

He said he waited 20 minutes and he also said it would take him 15 minutes to get there. Do the math, it supports his claim.

Anyway, did you go to Mitch's funeral? I am pretty bummed about it still. It was a big loss, he was on the verge of making it big.

theDRIVER

Literally haulin' ass
Established Member
Swing said:
you are too much man. Like i said. Pm when you get the nerve. If not, see you at walmart when you are greeting me like the 5 dollar an hour piece of shit you are.

i see your still fairly new here. you should do some research before calling out someone.....

Bass

pour me another
Established Member
kneedragger said:
If you look at his post where he said he was going to meet me, it starts at 12:10 and when he posts again, it's 12:32.

He said he waited 20 minutes and he also said it would take him 15 minutes to get there. Do the math, it supports his claim.

Anyway, did you go to Mitch's funeral? I am pretty bummed about it still. It was a big loss, he was on the verge of making it big.

no i called lynn on friday and saturday. but got no call back. the services were on monday, so i did my own remembrence for him. the way i think he would have wanted it.

Users who are viewing this thread