motoblue SCer pulley ???s

LANDOSboost

Established Member
So this SVT I bought last week had a motoblue EVer pulley and idler. I had some who knows the SVT cobra and told me to get rid of it..... He said they're now for slipping, I guessing it might by true but I couldn't find any bad info here..... I want to believe him seeing his SVT was pretty well hooked up...... Should I keep it or get rid of it?????

Thanks guys!!!!

LANDOSboost

Established Member
Well I found info on the MB pulleys on another site...... Sounds like they're JUNK...... or at the least the idler pulley. So can I keep the MB blower pulley and get the BF idler pulley or just bite the bullet and buy both BF pulleys....

Last edited:

WOTjunkie

SvtP Resident Asshole
Established Member
I've never heard of anyone using motoblue myself so that can't be a good sign and if you're gonna do idlers definitely go with the metco dual bearing idlers. Those things are pretty much indestructible and if you're planning on going high boost you're bearing life is going to be much longer with those...

LANDOSboost

Established Member
I've never heard of anyone using motoblue myself so that can't be a good sign and if you're gonna do idlers definitely go with the metco dual bearing idlers. Those things are pretty much indestructible and if you're planning on going high boost you're bearing life is going to be much longer with those...

Yeah looks to me like this is an older setup, and couldn't really find any info on this site..... Looks like I'm going to just take them off over the winter and get a completely different setup..... Looks like the metco is the way to go....

Thanks

So what is the best setup????

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Metco or BF are the preferred pulley set ups, and make sure you get all of them, not just the snub idler.

20redfire03

Established Member
I believe my car has all motoblue pulleys or atleast the idler is motoblue and I havent noticed anything negative about them and I can only assume they are an older kit as when searching to find the exact pulleys I couldnt located any that were similar.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
My car had motoblue idlers when I bought it, switched to billetflow ones. Maybe also consider lethals new idler set, they look nice and there dual bearings.

WOTjunkie

SvtP Resident Asshole
Established Member
My car had motoblue idlers when I bought it, switched to billetflow ones. Maybe also consider lethals new idler set, they look nice and there dual bearings.

Yeah that's right. Lethal has been comin through lately with some good new stuff :rockon:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread