Most important suspension upgrade?

Cobrakit

Established Member
So when yu say stock LCA's are you referring to the 2013 ones that are on the Track Pack/Boss and GT500? these were tauted as being stronger and stiffer, but not sure if same on all mustangs.

darreng505

Established Member
In terms of LCA's and reloc brackets, what have others found is the best mount point for the rear LCA?

I have the BMR relo brackets and have tried the lowest hole and now the middle hole. Just curious what others have found.
I'm lowered on sportlines.

PS. Not threadjacking, just getting more info into the thread.

Last edited:

niterydr

Established Member
I have springs, adjustable PHB and adjustable front and rear sways and absolutely love the way this car handles. stays tight and flat through the corners and feels great.

TheVikingRL

Established Member
Premium Member
I use the FRPP brackets with Steeda LCA's mounted in the top hole. The brackets made a world of difference with traction on a the lowered car (now P springs). It was surprising how much traction was lost with even a mild drop.

331coupe

Established Member
When you say hook better do you mean at the drag strip? If so they all work together, your control arms are only as good as your shocks/struts, not saying they won't make a difference, but what good is adjustable control arms without adjustable shocks/struts, if you are talking about drag racing that is. As for handling and road course stuff that is out of my league lol.

Users who are viewing this thread