Most expensive car wash

CbraSvt01

Banned
repost.jpg

CbraSvt01

Banned
fox_box said:
he has way too much time on his hands...

But for that kind of money I would probably have that much time on my hands too haha. Honestly any novice person can do what he was doing there. Yeah his products are top notch, the only area that takes skills is maybe using that depth sensor and orbital buffer.

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
CbraSvt01 said:
But for that kind of money I would probably have that much time on my hands too haha. Honestly any novice person can do what he was doing there. Yeah his products are top notch, the only area that takes skills is maybe using that depth sensor and orbital buffer.
+1

lightning_2001

Established Member
haha dude for 10,000 he better have a naked chick feed me grapes while i watch.dry it by blowing on it.if i paid that dude to wash my car then i see him rubbing his hands all over id kick him in the balls.

simshahh

Party2Go
Established Member
lightning_2001 said:
haha dude for 10,000 he better have a naked chick feed me grapes while i watch.dry it by blowing on it.if i paid that dude to wash my car then i see him rubbing his hands all over id kick him in the balls.
+1 on all of that!

LightningLou

Established Member
Yeah wtf, the oils in your hands can't be good for the paint! Atleast use some latex gloves to avoid fingerprints and dirt/oils in skin... That looks like a bunch of bs with depth gauges and pricey products like 6k dollar wax, give me a break. I'll stick to washing my own cars for that price. lol

BM1

Established Member
LightningLou said:
Yeah wtf, the oils in your hands can't be good for the paint! Atleast use some latex gloves to avoid fingerprints and dirt/oils in skin... That looks like a bunch of bs with depth gauges and pricey products like 6k dollar wax, give me a break. I'll stick to washing my own cars for that price. lol

+1

The pH of the skin is slightly acidic not to mention the high salt content.

CobraChris08

Why you pushing me?
Established Member
Black Mach 1 said:
+1

The pH of the skin is slightly acidic not to mention the high salt content.

Don't your hands dry out after you've spent the whole day washing the car?

BM1

Established Member
CobraChris08 said:
Don't your hands dry out after you've spent the whole day washing the car?

The oil on your skin is always present even if you just washed your hands. Your body will replace it immediately. It serves as a natural barrier from bacteria. :)

countrysquire

Search then Ask
Established Member
Product wise, he uses the best of the best. I don't think he is the best by any means though. If I bought all the shit he had, I bet I could get that shine too.

Scott P

Established Member
The best looking details are more due to process rather than product. Using more expensive products does not automatically generate the best results.

There are a few carnauba waxes on the market such as Victoria Wax or the higher-end Zymol stuff. Using your hands for application isn't harmful by any means. It's just another method. Some people like foam pads, other like microfiber or cotton applicators and yet others use a machine like the PC. Your best bet is to go with personal experience and what you feel comfortable with. I like the now-extinct Viking Handi-Grip Applicators for waxes and sealants.

This guy found a market niche and is doing well. He probably got a ton of business from that appearance and was able to raise his prices even more. Who are we to knock it?

vulk

Established Member
for $10000 you can just get a new paint job+rims+interior... take that shit to a $100 dollar car wash and give the rest to charity, its gonna look the same to the untrained eye anyways. people who are willing to pay this much for a car wash should spend a week in a 3rd world country.

Users who are viewing this thread