mosler automotive

kingcobra9450

Established Member
Hey everyone have you guys heard much about mosler automotive. I'm a sophomore ME student at VT and I have a phone interview with them for a co-op :coolman:. I went to their site which is http://www.moslerauto.com/ and saw that they make supercars. If theres anyway I get this job I would sh!t myself. Anyway just curious if you guys have heard anything about them or have any comments.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Their main competition is or was Saleen with the S7. The MT900 I wanna say is very fast but imo they need to work on their reliability and design if they really want to be a big player in the supercar market.

Last edited:

Common

Established Member
Their main competition is or was Saleen with the S7. The MT900 I wanna say is very fast but imo they need to work on their reliability and design if they really want to be a big player in the supercar market.

S7 will not be made anymore. So sad, but they could not pass the safety regulations for 08. Those cars will skyrocket in price now.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
S7 will not be made anymore. So sad, but they could not pass the safety regulations for 08. Those cars will skyrocket in price now.

Hence why I said it "was" its competition. Now it gets to compete with your favorite supercar the SSC as the ultimate American supercar;)

Users who are viewing this thread