****! More problems.

matt888

Established Member
Word is summit racing is the place to buy the flowtechs man. Supposedly the best new price. That's where I'm planning on buying my Flowtechs in a bit. Good luck...

sLOWDOHC

Established Member
Yeah, right under $380 or 390, with thematching X pipe for ~$105. The cobra pipe is on back order till 2/9 I think, though.

The stainless SLP pipe is only $140 tho, Ill probably go that route.

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
sLOWDOHC said:
I got it used for $50. I dont know how old it is. Im not stressin the new battery cost, just that I would have wanted another Optima. But the world isnt over, it will do for now. :)

If you still have it there is a 4 digit code on the top of the battery. The letter is the month and the second number is the year. Jan=A Dec=M.

Anybody that sells redtops has to replace it. I work for interstate batteries.

sLOWDOHC

Established Member
yesir. theyre on ebay and in the market. :D no reserve, last I checked they were at $.12 with 4 days left.

sorry, but I cant get to ebay/link it from here...theyre in cobra parts, and I think either suspention or wheels/tires, here in the market.

thasalvoo

Well how much do you want for em? Also why did u go with the 03 calipers? Any diffence. Dude ur paint looks awesome by the way

sLOWDOHC

Established Member
Paint on the car? From the doors foreward was just painted a year ago. :)

No real difference between the 03 from mine, just factory painted.

Im not sure how much their worth, or what it will take (if anything) to get the rear working correctly again.

sLOWDOHC

Established Member
As new. the pass rear is good. just the dr rear was dragging a little and wore teh pad thorugh which ate the rotor. I had every intention on replacing the calipers with the 10th's before this happend. Every one told me just to paint them and get them rebuilt. To each their own. :D

If anyone reading knows where to get a rebuild kit, or what it takes, let us know. Im still inclined to know what it would take. :)

Users who are viewing this thread