More pics of the GT (Spoiler moved back)

ShapeShifter

Established Member
you son of a b***h... that looks sooooo good with that drop......... fuuuuu... i still cant go wingless it just doesnt look right to me for some reason... dammit i need some supersports now but no money!!

LOL! :beer:

Nice GT and i am local to you, Mission. I hear the track is opening on the 27th?
Quick hijack

Yea man, you had PM'd me a few yrs ago where you had ran into me on 10th st in McAllen. My silver gt had black bullitts and an 03/04 cobra wing then. :)

As for the track, not sure but that's what I hear. :beer:

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
LOL! :beer:

Yea man, you had PM'd me a few yrs ago where you had ran into me on 10th st in McAllen. My silver gt had black bullitts and an 03/04 cobra wing then. :)

As for the track, not sure but that's what I hear. :beer:

Lol had almost forgot about that. I am headed to Thunder Jam opening night if yougo let me know:beer:

Ratchet

Established Member
Damn Steve... ur making me miss my silver GT...haha

3ad2528b.jpg

294940a8.jpg

148a3bda.jpg

Sorry for the pics... just strolling down memory lane in ur thread...haha:beer:

Stevo151

Established Member
Dude your GT was clean as hell! You pulled that steeda wing (i think) off nicely too! What happened to it? Sell it for the cobra? Lol

Damn Steve... ur making me miss my silver GT...haha

3ad2528b.jpg

294940a8.jpg

148a3bda.jpg

Sorry for the pics... just strolling down memory lane in ur thread...haha:beer:

Ratchet

Established Member
Dude your GT was clean as hell! You pulled that steeda wing (i think) off nicely too! What happened to it? Sell it for the cobra? Lol

Nah I had both for a while... but after months of not really driving the GT or really having room for it as the Cobra took up the garage and 2 other cars besides it... it went when I found the right buyer. Yeah that was the Steeda wing... I took it off a couple times, to go with the wing moved back and spoilerless.. but it kept making it back on there...haha:beer:

Stevo151

Established Member
Nah I had both for a while... but after months of not really driving the GT or really having room for it as the Cobra took up the garage and 2 other cars besides it... it went when I found the right buyer. Yeah that was the Steeda wing... I took it off a couple times, to go with the wing moved back and spoilerless.. but it kept making it back on there...haha:beer:

Damn I hope the new owner is treating it well. Hahaha couldn't keep it off there. I like the cobra more and I'm sure you do too lol :beer:

Ratchet

Established Member
Damn I hope the new owner is treating it well. Hahaha couldn't keep it off there. I like the cobra more and I'm sure you do too lol :beer:
The new guy loved it and paid well for it... BUT.... a couple weeks after selling a ricer in a honda lost control and plowed into it and wrote it off when it was parked on the side of the road. That hurt... a lot....:nonono:

Stevo151

Established Member
The new guy loved it and paid well for it... BUT.... a couple weeks after selling a ricer in a honda lost control and plowed into it and wrote it off when it was parked on the side of the road. That hurt... a lot....:nonono:

Whaaaat?! That's horrible! I can only imagine that feeling... Must of been shitty to hear

BTRStang

USMC Ret.
Established Member
I did this to my 04 GT and it looked great. Actually was the first body mod I did. Then when I did a Mach grill delete and front splitter/spoiler I just deleted the rear spoiler, filled in holes and went with Bullit rocker panels and I loved the look of her. It kinda of reminded me of a 5.0 notch...... Looks awesome bro and the rims look great on that car!!

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
Car looks good..not really a fan of the over done "HDR" look though. Makes a good looking car look like it has a shitty paint job.

Stevo151

Established Member
Nice pics! I always liked the spoiler moved back better opposed to the stock location.
Thanks man, me too!
I did this to my 04 GT and it looked great. Actually was the first body mod I did. Then when I did a Mach grill delete and front splitter/spoiler I just deleted the rear spoiler, filled in holes and went with Bullit rocker panels and I loved the look of her. It kinda of reminded me of a 5.0 notch...... Looks awesome bro and the rims look great on that car!!
Thanks man :beer:
Car looks good..not really a fan of the over done "HDR" look though. Makes a good looking car look like it has a shitty paint job.

Yeah I agree I try to not over due the HDR stuff but sometimes it does mess with the paint. Thanks tho man

Users who are viewing this thread