More pics of TF Hydrocarbon Chicanes '08 GT500

Brandon03SVT

Established Member
Some pics goofing around on the phone and from riding around this past weekend. I'm attempting this with my iPhone, so if they no worky, I'll host and repost I guess. I'll have to borrow a nice camera to get some real pics eventually. For now I guess these will have to do.....
yzudanab.jpg

edydupe8.jpg

yhehamez.jpg

qudu8e2a.jpg

6y4ary5e.jpg

agy8yjy7.jpg

Big thanks to Steve at True Forged!!!! Pics don't do these things justice! I've already had tons of compliments on them! Also big thanks to Brian for making the hydrocarbon finish legit!!!!

coposrv

Established Member
Looks real good but I would ditch the center cap you have on there. The TF center caps look nice IMO.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
They look great, and I too agree that the regular polished TF cap would compliment the wheel better.

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
Looks great whats the widths and offsets ?

I love the stance, what suspension setup ?

blkGT500nCA

Established Member
Big thanks to Steve at True Forged!!!! Pics don't do these things justice! I've already had tons of compliments on them! Also big thanks to Brian for making the hydrocarbon finish legit!!!!

They look great!

I'm glad I was able to help! I appreciate Steve giving me the opportunity to work with him, and to be able to offer you guys some more customizable options!

-Brian

The Powder House

Brandon03SVT

Established Member
20x9 front with a NT05 275 and 20x11 rear with a NT05R 315. Suspension is stock except for FRPP springs and Shelby caster camber plates.

Brandon03SVT

Established Member
Just talked to my buddy and he has a super nasty camera, has backdrops, and took a class on it. Working on getting together to snap REAL pics right now!!

Users who are viewing this thread