More pics of my 91 TermiNotch with some new stuff!

05slvrgt

Real bits of panther.
Established Member
Perfect. Absolutely perfect. Probably one of my favorite cars on the site now, and definitely one of the best foxes!

KC/COBRA

Fear The Cornholio
Established Member
Love that coupe!! Could you get more pics/angles of it with the hood down? I was thinking about getting this exact hood and it would really help me to decide.

Thanks

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
Love that coupe!! Could you get more pics/angles of it with the hood down? I was thinking about getting this exact hood and it would really help me to decide.

Thanks

It's Cervinis so it fits great. What I like is NO PINS. Cervinis is prob one of the only aftermarket hood companys that you can trust. They are a class act to deal with BTW. Ask for Jeremy. Dont have the rubber cowl strip installed and prob wont for even more heat extraction. That leaves a gap along the back of about 3/4". I was on the fence about ordering it instead a of a Cowl hood or RR but now that I have it on...I made the best decision. All the guys at the shop agree as well.

All the front panels need to be lined up as I put the nose on the car when I picked it up. It came without one. My body guy is going to keep it all winter and go right through it so it leaves close to show quality this comming spring. The car was stored in a shop and the workers used to climb up onto the roof to get to one of the light switches so the roof got dinged up too. Not too too bad but still....idiots. 2/3rd's of the car is original paint.

And again, thanks for all the kind words guys. It means alot too me. lots of blood sweat and tears went into this project. Everything works including the AC, Cruise, Mach 460, & factory keyless. 26k on the 10th drive train. Car still runs the black Fox interior also.

Users who are viewing this thread