More pics of my 91 TermiNotch with some new stuff!

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
Just finished putting the Cervini's Heat Extractor hood on it with Temporary paint (cars getting all done over this winter 'Paint Jail') & Race Star wheels all the way around. Putting in the trunk mounted IC box Wed and hopefully weather permitting goIng to the track rental at LVD on friday. I know we all love Mod powered Foxes so here is some eye candy lol.

CIMG2227.jpg

CIMG2232.jpg

CIMG2231.jpg

CIMG2237.jpg

CIMG2241.jpg

CIMG2234.jpg

CIMG2235.jpg

CIMG2239.jpg

CIMG2233.jpg

And yes the 15" Fronts fit over the Cobra brakes with a very small amount of clearancing (grinding) on the top of the caliper. Thanks for looking guys!

Last edited:

txbull

Established Member
wow that is one nasty looking coupe... Thing looks like it want to eat some body

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
Thanks for all the kind words guys. It was a ton of work to build it and I appreciate it. Needs a bar before any really good shake down runs. I have had it to the track earlier this year but had fuel problems that have been resolved. Also need to get it to my tuner b4 I really let it loose. Bar will also going this winter and I will get it to the track on a regular basis. Took this year off more or less due to family stuff.

Blackedout

Established Member
Are you running auto or stick... either way that is going to HAUL... NICE JOB..:beer:

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Love those rims Mike! That hood actually looks really good too. Can't believe I haven't gotten up to your shop this summer lol I was planning on it.

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
Love those rims Mike! That hood actually looks really good too. Can't believe I haven't gotten up to your shop this summer lol I was planning on it.

Stop up any time dude! Thanks, The hood was a needed for tha at2's. They go through the roof on hot days due to tight quarters and no where for the heat to go with the stock hood. That and the lack of air flow through the air/water cooler add up fast.

Users who are viewing this thread