More news from the bottom of the barrel

FL-Orange

Almost Native
Established Member
Police: Burglars attack family dog with machete - NBC-2.com WBBH News for Fort Myers, Cape Coral & Naples, Florida

POS thieves, at least three rungs below the typical POS thief.

Police: Burglars attack family dog with machete
Posted: Jan 27, 2011 12:45 PM EST
Updated: Jan 27, 2011 12:45 PM EST

Burglars hit a home in northwest Oklahoma City, attacking the family pet with a machete.

Police tell us the homeowner, John Gaches, was called Tuesday morning by a woman who needed a ride to a local fast food restaurant.

While the he was away, two people broke into his home along hill street near 36th and Shartel.

A machete was one of the items reported stolen.

When Gaches returned home, he found his house ransacked and his dog critically injured.

"The machete had apparently been used on the dog. The man transported his dog to a local veterinarian. Unfortunately the dog had to be euthanized," MSgt. Gary Knight said.

"He had lost a lot of blood, his injuries were very severe and the best thing I could do for him was let him go," Gaches said.

While police were investigating the crime, a call came out from two blocks away about a man with a bloody machete.

Investigators headed to the scene and found the suspects as well as the stolen property.

The two suspected burglars, 25-year-old Robbie Brown and a juvenile, 15-year-old Kyer Denisoff, were arrested.

The woman who police say initially called the victim, 38-year-old Tammi Williams, was also arrested.

wvmystichrome

Established Member
They poisoned ours to keep him from barking when they broke into our garage 1 1/2 years ago. He would have never hurt anyone, but they thought he would. I hate thieves.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Not surprising he's a piece of white trash. I'd kinda laugh if someone did the same thing to him as long as it was with a dull rusty blade.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That's a horrible crime. I hope they all are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. I'm confused though about the owner getting a call to take a woman shopping. Reading the story, it doesn't say that they knew each other. But he wouldn't give a stranger a ride unless he is a taxi driver.

Users who are viewing this thread