More info on the recovery of my Cobra

Blk 93 Snake

Established Member
All right, check this out. I call the DMV to ask a few questions about what to do when getting a stolen car back. After some talking i find out that the car is actually still in my name, the insuarnce company never changed it over to them. Now a year and seven months after they shoud have, if they dont have the paper work that i signed signing the car over to them, i wont have to pay them to get the car back. Sweet!

LogiWorld123

Established Member
Insurance company is not likely to lose that kind of paperwork.

(If they did, its not an insurance company I would trust with my claims either: sucks to lose the paperwork in that scenario)

Blk 93 Snake

Established Member
Originally posted by SVTHorsnake
that's awsome! No offence, but I'm still betting on the insurance company...

Good Luck Though!:beer:

Normally i would too, but all that paper work i spposed to be done right away. I still have the title with m name on it, and CHP said that acourding to them the car is leagaly mine. Im not saying this s a for sure thing but it could happen.

I was talking to a friend that used to work for an insuarnce company and he said that they make mistakes all the time and he wouldnt be surprised if i get it back free. Hey im down, ill take it if i can, otherwise i wont mind paying a little for it.

nugen

Established Member
They will spend millions of dollars enacting new legislation to get your money anyway. It'll just take longer. Good luck and keep fighting the good fight!

stevieb

Established Member
Not wanting to throw a wrench in the works, but after a year and 7 months, is the car still around? Go for it, I love to see the bureacrats lose due to the bumbling idiots that work there.

Blk 93 Snake

Established Member
So i talked to my friend who used to work for an insuance company (quit due to health issues), but she says that they have 45 days to change title, so 19 months is a wee longer. She also said though to expect the insuance company to drop me after this.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
I wish you the best, but I'm sure the have a cancelled check from when they paid you .

Good luck, the law will side with them, the little man hardly ever wins.

Keep us posted.

Blk 93 Snake

Established Member
Originally posted by STAMPEDE3
I wish you the best, but I'm sure the have a cancelled check from when they paid you .

Good luck, the law will side with them, the little man hardly ever wins.

Keep us posted.

Dude, the checked cleared 17 months ago, and it wasnt paid to me, it was paid to the loan company.

Users who are viewing this thread