More Darwin award candidates....

Kiohtee

Established Member
I don't wanna take away from the seriousness of the situation, but damn, overreaction much? I was waiting to hear one of the girls was pronounced dead at the scene with the way the girl interviewed and the word tragic was thrown around.

Tragic is them surviving just to do this **** again. Stupid teen girls and their attention-getting ways.

Guy Fawkes

Established Member
Man you have to be seriously, seriously stupid. Im not suprised having lived in areas like that before.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Shocking! Shocking that anyone, let along TWO people, would actually be dumb enough to sunbath on a road. The falling asleep part just adds to it. I'm surprised the news report didn't question their state of mind as to why they would ever lie down on a road to sunbath. Wow! Utterly stupid! :dw: :shrug: :nonono:

LOL WUT

+65,000
Established Member
Sorry but I couldn't help but laugh a few times watching that video. Death is never a funny thing but seriously that situation is hilarious. Thankfully they survived, hopefully the car knocked some stupid out of them.

"hay you wanna lie in da road and get sum sun?"
"durr yeahh! Dis is a good spot!"

"she's not a dumb girl" Yes, we know. She's a ****ing idiot.

If my dog knows going in the road is not a good thing I'd sure as hell hope two teenage humans would know sleeping in a road is not a good thing.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread