Monza from street outlaws....

Black Sex

Established Member

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
And in the first season it seemed like they were always saying how they will bet their house payment or miss the payment just to race if that tells you anything.

The show is going to most likely set them up with a good amount of $$$ so if they have 1/4 of a brain it looks like they wont be missing them anymore (or at all)

Black Sex

Established Member
The show is going to most likely set them up with a good amount of $$$ so if they have 1/4 of a brain it looks like they wont be missing them anymore (or at all)

Oh I think you can tell a difference from season 1 too 2. I don't see any of them working out of a 1-2 stall garage. They all seem to have a "shop"

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
I'd love to see them race the IPS corvette. "Small tire" car that's on DR's and a small block. That thing would hurt all their feelings just because it goes against everything they stand for. Whether it will hook on the street or not, who knows, but I imagine they prep the shit out of the closed streets they race on. Everyone on that show definitely has a respectable and bad ass car.

matt87

Established Member
show is so setup just like most "reality" shows. the race spot is always the same and its a closed course, looks like a service road to a small airport or something. so fake. only part that is real is their test hits and they may get screwed being tv "stars" police arnt stupid.

jip

Established Member
^^^No prep, just that "mixture they make themselves they pour down

And yes its a closed course,but before they were on tv,they really did it they way they talk about...scouting,security,the list all of it

Last edited:

Bob04cobra04

Banned
That show is so fake. Closed course even on test hits with fake police. They tell other states in there small tire cars no prepping allowed but they use there sticky ass mix every other episode. Not to mention they hand pick inferior cars from other states so they won't lose. Bunch on lames
Murder Nova is a douche. Keep painting your toe nails fruit and your soul patch(load catcher) is so fierce.

Last edited:

Ukfox89

Established Member
they use to race on the streets, and as has been proven, they will travel the country to outrun anyone that thinks they have a faster car. I agree some of it seems fake, but those cars are no joke, the nice thing is they are internet bench racers that talk about how their cars are faster than everyone elses, they go out and show it.

NoSlowGT

Make me a sandwhich bitch
Established Member
Premium Member
If you don't like it, don't watch it :shrug: To me it's better than watching dancing with the stars or those kardashians whores.

Bob04cobra04

Banned
they use to race on the streets, and as has been proven, they will travel the country to outrun anyone that thinks they have a faster car. I agree some of it seems fake, but those cars are no joke, the nice thing is they are internet bench racers that talk about how their cars are faster than everyone elses, they go out and show it.

WRONG. They do not street race and never have gone to other states and street raced. They go to private events/closed courses even before tv. They hand pick the cars on that show they want to run from other states. The producers don't just let any car run them. When they came to Cali they choose the cars that could run them. They all had to be small tire cars so they would win. They would not have a show if they traveled state to state and got there ass handed to them. I know you are from OK and want to believe you guys are the greatest but you are not!
By the way you called them internet bench racers:D

Last edited:

jerrad

RIP Gump
Established Member
WRONG. They do not street race and never have gone to other states and street raced. They go to private events/closed courses even before tv. They hand pick the cars on that show they want to run from other states. The producers don't just let any car run them. When they came to Cali they choose the cars that could run them. They all had to be small tire cars so they would win. They would not have a show if they traveled state to state and got there ass handed to them. I know you are from OK and want to believe you guys are the greatest but you are not!
By the way you called them internet bench racers:D

Do you think they just built the cars last year and decided to try it out? What do you think they've been doing for years, just hanging out in the garage hoping the discovery channel shows up and offers them a show? :lol:

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
because those are the only 3 shows on tv

Doubt you'd know, seems like you spend most of your time watching street outlaws since you know every aspect of it.

By the way,

Watch the old cash days street racing videos they're on it and get on yellowbullet.com a real racing forum, those boys have been all over the street racing scene. Of course they're not the fastest and the show has to cater toward them but stfu its TV no shit they won't tape them breaking the law without being set up.

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
Do you think they just built the cars last year and decided to try it out? What do you think they've been doing for years, just hanging out in the garage hoping the discovery channel shows up and offers them a show? :lol:

It's ok, read the status under his screen name. Explains all.

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Just recently watched a few episodes of this show for the first time. I had to lol at the head guy saying there was a lot of butthurt going around. I think it's probably 80% real, which isn't bad for a reality TV show. And that show isn't Duck Dynasty - I would be shocked if the head chief guy is getting paid even 20k per episode.

StiEtr

Established Member
lol @ the part where he says that he has more $$$$$ in his car than he does in his house :lol:[/QUOTE]

I wonder if they both have wheels:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread