Money is no object

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
It is going to ByePolar Performance and Joe William. A collaboration between Accufab and Todd Warren for the engine, a PBH 6R80, Bullseye Turbo(s), Maximum Motorsports and Menscar suspension.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Roush6018

Established Member
i would start with a 04 oxford white cobra coupe. have the shop remove the engine and swap the block for the aluminum 4.6L . then install high quality rotating assembly . ported and polished heads with stock cams. twin disc clutch and magnum T56. stock Eaton with port and polished and 2.93 upper and 4# lower pulley. long tube headers and catted x-pipe with polished catback. i would install a detroit true-track with 3.73s and aftermarket axles into the IRS. then put big brake kit on the front sitting on some staggered 18's. install window tint all around put some carbon fiber in the bumper vents and hood cowl. custom stereo with 12" sub.

and most defiantly that double pass front mount intercooler with the emp-5 and the 1" hose, with the one piece coolant/IC tank with the 1" fittings and that high flow intercooler brick with the 1" fittings , write up in this section, finest intercooler system i have seen to date on that yellow cobra.

TerminatorCobraJP

Established Member
I've actually thought about this before so heres my very long list. Bore the 4.6, up the compression, throw some Stage 3 Comp cams in it, get a polished Gen 5 3.0L Whipple, port and polished heads, the best fuel system you can buy on Lethal Performance, powder coat literally everything, replace a bunch of hardware throughout the engine bay, probably do a wire tuck, get all those fancy Harpell Auto Fab products, I'd go all out building the IRS, get that crazy Stifflers bracing, big brake kit, T-56 Magnum, full exhaust ARH LTs and O/R x-pipe with a Borla Stinger cat back, polished CCW Twisted Classics, get some coil-overs, amber tail lights, and I'd get the entire exterior repainted in the factory color not because it needs it but purely because Fords paint quality is kinda bad and I want that top notch show car quality. Just some things I can think of off the top of my head lol.

Sent from my SM-S536DL using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
I think John Mihovitz as well as many others have proven otherwise that the 4.6 is easily just as if not more capable of making and holding big hp as well as equivalent tq.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

blower is the limiter. you need turbos if you want >1100 whp.

fitforspeed

Established Member
blower is the limiter. you need turbos if you want >1100 whp.

Blower=turbo or supercharger or am I missing something? Both do blow correct. 1 belt driven the other exhaust driven. Top fuel does run a blower ( belt driven supercharger) right? And how much power do those make? I’m just yanking your chain man haha

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
If I was gonna build a terminator I’d probably stick to its roots I’d stick with whatever PD blower makes the
most power while it screams loud enough to wake the dead

I’d take another chunk of my power ball winnings and build a balls out turbo ford GT (05-06 GT variety)

Users who are viewing this thread