Mods and Dyno'd with pics

Kel

Established Member
Wolfpack Speed in Pittsburgh (Mike's great to work with and wouldn't hesitate going back/recommending anyone there) just finished up installation and dyno of the following mods:

- IW 10% OD with Thump racing billet tensioner
- NGK TR6 plugs
- Gates HD Green belt
- BMR panhard rod and upper panhard rod support
- Lund 93 octane tune and NGauge with remote dyno/tune
- 20 x 10 50th Anniversary Shelby Alcoas with 305/35/20 555R's rears & 20 x 9 275/35/20 555 G2 fronts
- 1-7/8" ARH ceramic coated LT headers
- JLT 127 CF CAI
- Ported FRPP 65 TB and elbow

693 RWHP and 709 FT LB torque, dyno results and a few pics below. Obviously the car is night/day over stock (in a good way!) - no loss of drivability, etc and runs like stock...until you put your foot down. Very happy with the combo/results and being able to just put 93 octane in and "go" with a conservative approach. Looking forward to putting some more miles on her and getting to relearn how to drive all over again, ha.

Dyno_zpssi5qglej.jpg

IMG_1791_zpszaykd56e.jpg

IMG_1798_zps3odvq9dy.jpg

IMG_1795_zpsqb6bru8p.jpg

Willie2

Established Member
Premium Member
good power for those simple mods. Interested to see pics of the headers.

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
what pulley is on that? did i misread, your making them numbers with just headers, intake,tb no smaller pulley? holy shit lol thats good numbers. my buddys 2013 shelby put down 740rwhp with headers, pulley, intake,throttlebody/plenum.etc

Willie2

Established Member
Premium Member
what pulley is on that? did i misread, your making them numbers with just headers, intake,tb no smaller pulley? holy shit lol thats good numbers. my buddys 2013 shelby put down 740rwhp with headers, pulley, intake,throttlebody/plenum.etc

larger lower pulley....effectively a smaller upper pulley

Kel

Established Member
good power for those simple mods. Interested to see pics of the headers.

I was told 700-730, but am completely fine with these results. Here are pics of the headers installed:

IMG_1792_zpskyqo6jsr.jpg

Thanks!

What was the reasoning of porting the 65 vs going with the 90?

Got a good deal on a lightly used unit with a matching ported elbow, plus it's a relatively mild/proven combo.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Very nice! Great looking Shelby too!

Thanks...will look better without the prop rod and your hood struts next batch of pics!

Kel

I saw the car on Saturday and it looked great. Congratulations on a sweet ride. Now, go out and enjoy your new found power.

DB

Thanks, Dale! Hope to be at the cruise Saturday...we'll have to head up to Cranberry one Friday (of course I'll be watching your tail lights the whole time, ha!).

Kel-

How are you liking your tire choice and stance?

Hi, Dan. So far the tires have been great, no noticeable increase in road noise, excellent traction (but what isn't compared to the stock GY's?!). Alcoas do stick out slightly as you know with their goofy offset, but really set off the car compared to the stock PP wheels. I'm going to drive it/look at it for a while before I'd consider lowering, right now it's stock ride height (suspension)...slight lowering may be on the horizon though?

Sounds like a awesome mod list, and I love that color combo.

Thanks!

Congrats! Nice gains! Have fun be safe

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Thank you!

Congrats nice numbers. Love the color.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks!

Still hard to believe you can have ~700/700 and the car drives like stock/great until you drop the hammer. Thanks for everyone's input!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread