Moderators....

Status
Not open for further replies.

stooles25

GO STATE!
Established Member
I am just curious why you moved my thread "Car Swaying, Help" to the Mach 1 section. I know that my car is a Mach 1, but this issue could apply to any car. The only reason why I put it there was to allow more people to see it. I had 2 responses within 10 minutes of posting it. And havent had one since it was moved. I just wanted to put it somewhere where the traffic is a lot higher than the Mach 1 section. There is usually only 1-2 people in there at a time. And chances are, they wont have a comment on my issue. I would like it to be somewhere that there is more of a chance to get a response so I can see what people think the problem is. Im totally not trying to sound upset or mad at you. I would just like to get a better chance to have responses to my issue. If there is somewhere else I can post that has a high traffic rate, that would be great. Thanks.

You can get rid of this thread too when you let me know what I can do.

cobra12003

Established Member
FYI
I use to have a Mach and used the Mach 1registry site to get help.
Maybe try that site if you can not get help

stooles25

GO STATE!
Established Member
cobra12003 said:
FYI
I use to have a Mach and used the Mach 1registry site to get help.
Maybe try that site if you can not get help

The only thing though is that this is really not specifically a Mach 1 issue. Ive read on here about people having the same issue. So I figured that people would have a comment on the problem. I mean I guess I can post it on there too, but honestly, this site is much better, in my opinion.

Its kind of dumb though, but the registry is blocked at my work, and this site is not, so I just posted on here.

stooles25

GO STATE!
Established Member
ShelbyGuy said:
just because we have more traffic here is no reason for you to post off-topic, thanks.

How is the problem that I have off topic? From what I hear, the Cobras are having the same problems......thats why I posted here. THANKS!

Last edited:

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
In your post, ask if anyone with Terminator Cobras has had this same problem. On ChicagoSVT, I'll let a question stay if the guy posting it is clever about it.;-)

stooles25

GO STATE!
Established Member
postwhore said:

OK, well I just checked that, and Im kind of curious how in anyway am I bashing the moderators. I asked them why they moved it. Thats all I did. If you read my post, you would be able to tell that I was being very nice about it. I have no reason to be upset. I was just asking a simple question. I even stated that Im not mad or upset, but I was just curious why they moved it. Sorry for asking questions about my car!

Last edited:

FireRed04Vert

Established Member
Try sending a pm to the mod that moved the thread and take this offline. You will receive a much better response.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
The reasons why a Terminator would sway durring acceleration would be totally different than why your Mach would sway.

-Jeff

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
HISSMAN said:
The reasons why a Terminator would sway durring acceleration would be totally different than why your Mach would sway.

-Jeff
I have to agree. As stated above, Terminator has the IRS and Mach 1s have a solid rear. You're working with apples and oranges then. FYI, I never had a swaying issue with my '03. And I'm not familiar with anyone else with a Terminator having it either. I am only aware of one issue reported here, and that had something to do with loose components in the rear.

There is a TSB (specific to the Cobra) on pulling to the right or left.
03-03-06 SUSPENSION - DRIFT OR PULL TO RIGHT OR LEFT - MUSTANG COBRA MODELS ONLY

stooles25

GO STATE!
Established Member
HISSMAN and CobraBob, I appreciate the civil responses. Next time I have an issue with anything ill make a private PM about it. Again, I totally wasnt upset with the move of it, I was just curious why they did it. Again thanks for actually making a comment on the problem. Sorry for any inconvience that I may have caused.

CHINI

Do Work
Established Member
I am king moderater and i feel like pulling the ban stick out at the moment.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
C H I N I said:
I am king moderater and i feel like pulling the ban stick out at the moment.

Don't make me ban you for posing as a mod.. :)

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
stooles25 said:
How is the problem that I have off topic? .

I moved it because you own a MACH I! NOT a Terminator.

CLOSED!

Try using the CORRECT forums!

Next time you have a question about something a mod/admin does try using the PM system instead of making a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread