modded Dodge Viper for sale $21,000

Defknotzero

Established Member
I would say the members of viperalley would LARGELY disagree with you!!!

True. But he has been apart of a local board for a long time. He has really never done any of us local guys wrong is what I was saying.

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
call for more details, everyone who has called is explained exactly the cars past, damage, lazer frame rebuild and pics of the undercarriage... also the overheating is not as bad as it sounds, it runs a little warm, just needs fans. The previous owner put cats back on it so it ran warmer but when I did the exhaust it runs just fine now

like the ad says, call for details, I dont want to type a damn book

ps, 99% sold, just waiting for the bill of sale back

08 Z06 Dude

ATD UV77MC
Established Member
call for more details, everyone who has called is explained exactly the cars past, damage, lazer frame rebuild and pics of the undercarriage... also the overheating is not as bad as it sounds, it runs a little warm, just needs fans. The previous owner put cats back on it so it ran warmer but when I did the exhaust it runs just fine now

like the ad says, call for details, I dont want to type a damn book

ps, 99% sold, just waiting for the bill of sale back

So let me get this straight. You're trying to sell a car with known frame damage and overheating issues for $2K over loan value.

Good luck with that, sport.

SVTdubs

Established Member
car is sold, had numerous conversations with the buyer and walked through the carfax and any even minor issue. He will be very happy with it.

thanks guys

69fb

Established Member
I find it funny he didn't mention the overheating issue or frame damage in the original FS ad to avoid (in his words) "writing a book".

However he had no problem writing down about 50 modifications.....all of which were far more insignificant than frame damage....:bored::bored::rollseyes:rollseyes:rollseyes:poke::poke:

Walmart50

Established Member
I personally liked the Original Post of "Fire Sale"

I guess it was true with the overheating issue.. car was about to catch on fire...

ttk53

Established Member
He should have just kept the viper, sounds like he fits in with all the other D-bags over in the "alley".

SVTdubs

Established Member
get over it guys, the alley is full of shit talkers. The biggest shit talker to me is the guy who sold the car before me.... its all in good fun.

as far as typing a book, all the mods were saved so all I had to do was copy and PASTE.

I would always disclose everything and to people who actually CALLED like the ad said, they know everything. The guy who bought it knows everything plus some on the car, it does not over heat, it runs warm just like any gen1 and I linked him to the fan upgrade to solve the problem.

ttk53

Established Member
get over it guys, the alley is full of shit talkers. The biggest shit talker to me is the guy who sold the car before me.... its all in good fun.

as far as typing a book, all the mods were saved so all I had to do was copy and PASTE.

I would always disclose everything and to people who actually CALLED like the ad said, they know everything. The guy who bought it knows everything plus some on the car, it does not over heat, it runs warm just like any gen1 and I linked him to the fan upgrade to solve the problem.

never new that there was more than everything. LOL

SVTdubs

Established Member
your too funny... not really

its funny how the newbees jump on here asking to ban someone who has been on here FOREVER and put up an ad that said to call me about the car... retards

Users who are viewing this thread