modded Dodge Viper for sale $21,000

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
car is sold, had numerous conversations with the buyer and walked through the carfax and any even minor issue. He will be very happy with it.

thanks guys

Last edited:

vita

Established Member
I will kill someone for 21k. let me get back to you... ;)

Good looking car man... SICK to say the least! free bump!

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
Just curious, what interest rate did they give you? How long is your term?

Payment seems low for $21k. I have excellent credit and at 4% which is about as low as you're going to get on a used car, payment is still around $350 a month on $21k.

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
if my car was sold, I'd be buying it from you, I'm sure it'll be gone within 2 weeks or less

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
Ill answer all questions when serious potential buyers call me. Dont have time to type it all but Im giving all the resources I used to get the payment there. Call the credit union if you are serious to get exact payment info.. they will loan up to 19k for the car, the other 2k you will have to put down up front to get the deal done...

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's ashame the seller isn't upfront about this issue in his post!!! :kaboom::idea:

wish I would have done a bit more research before buying this car... Im having the same deal. It runs great until slow speeds/traffic/idle then gets into the yellow on the gauge. If I shut the car off, the fans then come on in a min or so and stay on for a while.

sweet... maybe its time I sell this one and get back into a GTS or SRT10 this time...

anyone want a sweet RT10 for $20k?

oh snap

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
From the viper forums also, too bad seller can't be truthful

modded Dodge Viper for sale $21,000 - Page 3 - Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum

To those interested in buying:

The car had frame damage but has a clean title. The guys at ART looked over it and said it was solid and they'd have no problem taking it up to speed. Pharr went as far as to offer to let prospective buyers call him personally to discuss the damage. It was repaired correctly. I have no documentation on it as it was done before my time.

Weaver addressed the overheating issue. Many of the early cars had overheating issues. A few were bought back by Maxwell (the dealership Weaver worked at) while he was a tech there. The fix to the problem I had you needed to update the cooling system to a Gen. II. By swapping the radiator, fan and the fender-mounted coolant bottle the car would run at the correct operating temperature.

I didn't want to post this on Dubs' thread since he didn't call it out, but anyone buying it SHOULD know of the issues it had. If you buy it, set $1k aside for the cooling system upgrade and you will never have any problems (unless something catastrophic has happened to it since July when I sold it).

Defknotzero

Established Member
Eric, I didn't expect this from you. What gives on not being forward? You've ALWAYS been a stand up guy.

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
in his deffense I will say that the viper alley guys are a bunch of Aholes. when I had my 01 viper and was on the forum, they all treated me like crap bc I wasnt a roller like them. They are just a bunch of penis eating waste of life who need money and cars to be happy because no one likes them....

now I will say.. if ur viper has a bad title, is overheating and is beat the hell up and you knew about it and never disclosed it.. you should jump off a cliff and stop stealing every good persons air!

and just fyi.. even it was a clean title no issue 94-95 viper with 79000 MILES!! its work 13K tops. 79000 miles is like 200K for a normal car

Users who are viewing this thread