Modded '11 5.0 vs Stock '11 5.0

chrisheltra

Established Member
The modded mustang has a tune and cat back and it also has HID headlights. Both ars have M6's. Stock 5.0 dynoed at 386 and the modded 5.0 dynoed at ~420-430.

Enjoy :thumbsup:

[youtube_browser]X5TO_iec8Cg[/youtube_browser]

[youtube_browser]8E0ucG1AVuc[/youtube_browser]

Whocares05050

Established Member
WTF is going on with racing now a days?

DOES ANYONE REALLY RACE ANYMORE? :shrug:

GOD! Roll racing is for people who cant race a ****ing car. Whats the point? Why the hell is everyone roll racing? Street tires an issue? OH WELL! Learn to launch or buy tires, or dont race at all!

On a side note, i wasnt too impressed with the tuned 5.0

What tune was on the car? Didnt walk the stock one as i expected. What gears did each of them have? That also makes a difference.

chrisheltra

Established Member
I roll raced the car because I cut low 1.5 60's in my truck so I figured Id try something a little different. I dont see how this is any less of a race than dig racing.

You sound like a chevy owning hater so I wont comment on the rest of your post. Thanks for stopping by.

AmnDucky

Established Member
I roll raced the car because I cut low 1.5 60's in my truck so I figured Id try something a little different. I dont see how this is any less of a race than dig racing.

You sound like a chevy owning hater so I wont comment on the rest of your post. Thanks for stopping by.

Meh, I'm with him. Roll racing is lame.

Terminator_NJ

Established Member
Can i get the proximity of where this is? So i know never to drive near by at night? In all seriousness, please race at a track. PLEASE

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Are we talking about Chris's skillz or did he post up about the car itself? Augh the car...so we want to see what the car will do...not Chris...freaking newbies. 5 post really?

Last edited:

Whocares05050

Established Member

Funny....

I own a 2011 5.0 Grabber Blue 6MT with mods.

Obviosly, the only "hate" coming from me, is the fact that roll racing is for people who cant drive.

Good luck on future "racing". I hear all drag strips will be converting to this method shortly.

Thanks for not stopping and proving your'e a better driver than the other guy. :loser:

Whocares05050

Established Member
Are we talking about Chris's skillz or did he post up about the car itself? Augh the car...so we want to see what the car will do...not Chris...freaking newbies. 5 post really?

2700 post? really? freakin internet no lifers....

WTF does post count really have to do with anything? :poke:

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
2700 post? really? freakin internet no lifers....

WTF does post count really have to do with anything? :poke:

I'll assume everything since what you said was retarded. If you run from a dig you put alot more variables into the equation such as traction and driver mod. What he was comparing was one car against another which is better seen through ROLL RACING. Is this man's way of racing..NO..but he wasn't talking about him vs another guy was he? :bash:

chrisheltra

Established Member
Funny....

Obviosly, the only "hate" coming from me, is the fact that roll racing is for people who cant drive.

Good luck on future "racing". I hear all drag strips will be converting to this method shortly.

Thanks for not stopping and proving your'e a better driver than the other guy. :loser:

You wanna see real racing check out my other vids of my L at the track other than that I dont know what to tell ya except for don't click on my threads from now on if you don't like the things that I post. that will save both of us a lot of typing.

acrbill

Established Member
Roll racing takes the launch out of the equation and puts the spotlight more on the car and less on the driver.

Funny....

Whocares05050

Established Member
I'll assume everything since what you said was retarded. If you run from a dig you put alot more variables into the equation such as traction and driver mod. What he was comparing was one car against another which is better seen through ROLL RACING. Is this man's way of racing..NO..but he wasn't talking about him vs another guy was he? :bash:

True, ill go along with that.... but follow me for a second while i agree with that aspect of what you are saying...

By also showing a race from a dig, you can demonstrate what a moded 5.0 does against a stock 5.0. You know, that whole bottom end TQ and 0-60 stuff. I see your point, i do, so the OP could have done both, you know, for science. :thumbsup:

Whocares05050

Established Member
So again, OP, if your'e showing us the comparison between a stock 5.0 and a modded one, atleast tell us mod vs mod. does the stock 5.0 have the same gear ratio? do you have a BBR tune? Evo tune? Brenspeed tune? Bama tune? etc.

Pointless comparing cars we cant compare differences in. Im curious.

95SC

Banned
WTF is going on with racing now a days?

DOES ANYONE REALLY RACE ANYMORE? :shrug:

GOD! Roll racing is for people who cant race a ****ing car. Whats the point? Why the hell is everyone roll racing? Street tires an issue? OH WELL! Learn to launch or buy tires, or dont race at all!

People roll race lately because not everyone wants to run slick plus we don't live in early ninety when 300 hp cars ruled the streets.We will see more and more roll racings because nowadays cars are making too much power to run from a dig on the street. What's the point of racing from a dig on street tires when you can't hook until 3-rd gear.

Users who are viewing this thread