Mod'd 05 Roadmaster VS. 03 Cobra

04azuremach

Loud fast and fun
Established Member
Got Boost? said:
yup ill be on that thread waiting for some of his bullshit excuses :pop:
I think my friend with his cobra will be joining me. It's not stock, but it only has 2 mods and can be put back to stock in 20 minutes if that's what he wants :rollseyes

CustomX

Established Member
04azuremach said:
I think my friend with his cobra will be joining me. It's not stock, but it only has 2 mods and can be put back to stock in 20 minutes if that's what he wants :rollseyes

oh i can definatly put it back to stock if someone brings me a pulley puller, im not gonna go through the b.s. of using a gear puller and this dude not show, 2 mods haha i like that

dave00gt

Established Member
:beer: id like to stand up for nick and meet up with a stock 03-04 cobra here in houston.. if anything this will happen in 3 weeks on vid.

so any stock cobras would like to go from a dig or roll or sideways or upside down whatever , im here .

2000 *auto* GT v.s 03-04 cobra

i like to race cobras, im not bashing cobras , just like to get my name out there for nick and race an 03-04 cobra for fun :coolman:

Last edited:

04azuremach

Loud fast and fun
Established Member
CustomX said:
oh i can definatly put it back to stock if someone brings me a pulley puller, im not gonna go through the b.s. of using a gear puller and this dude not show, 2 mods haha i like that
Yeah, so what if one of them happens to be a 2.8 pulley... it's just one mod :shrug:

Nick85

Banned
04azuremach said:
I'll start when I get home from work.. which'll be in about 20 minutes.

ooooh are you going to bust my balls big boy? MIR sounds fun...won't be until next Friday though.

BelvedereGTX

Banned
dave00gt said:
:beer: id like to stand up for nick and meet up with a stock 03-04 cobra here in houston.. if anything this will happen in 3 weeks on vid.

so any stock cobras would like to go from a dig or roll or sideways or upside down whatever , im here .

2000 *auto* GT v.s 03-04 cobra

i like to race cobras, im not bashing cobras , just like to get my name out there for nick and race an 03-04 cobra for fun :coolman:
Oh great, you again. Im sure your stock as well and can smoke a stock cobra. A 2000gt stock at that. you sir need to lay off the drugs. And if you ever smoke a 03 cobra or a pre 03 cobra at that. Please post a video that says OWNED. I want to see pictures from under your hood too. Nobody wants to hear if you dumped thousands into that crap wagon and made it faster either. If thats the case, then how about i dump half the money you dumped into your gt into my tercel and have your ass handed to you by a football feild. Nuff said? good day moron

Last edited:

dave00gt

Established Member
03silversvt said:
Oh great, you again. Im sure your stock as well and can smoke a stock cobra. A 2000gt stock at that. you sir need to lay off the drugs. And if you ever smoke a 03 cobra or a pre 03 cobra at that. Please post a video that says OWNED. I want to see pictures from under your hood too. Nobody wants to hear if you dumped thousands into that crap wagon and made it faster either. If thats the case, then how about i dump half the money you dumped into your gt into my tercel and have your ass handed to you by a football feild. Nuff said? good day moron

i never said i was stock :cuss: ..im sorry but i have beaten cobras 03-04's at that. im sure that hurts you as well. :uh oh:

take that tercel of yours and shove it up your a$$ :bored:

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
guys, i think i jsut saw dick85 in arlington, sounded like it had full exhaust, and was black with aftermarket rims, and i think i remember where he has rims, and it was a auto, driven by some cocky looking mid 20 year old looking guy.

BTW, to all the people int he other thread that called me out, because i said the new body style is ugly, it wasnt because he is a lying sack of shit, but its becuase in my eyes, its the ugliest damn thing ford has ever made, even the new shelby is butt ****in ugly IMHO.

cory

FordRacing200

Banned
03silversvt said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :rockon:

FordRacing200

Banned
RedneckBMXer24 said:
guys, i think i jsut saw dick85 in arlington, sounded like it had full exhaust, and was black with aftermarket rims, and i think i remember where he has rims, and it was a auto, driven by some cocky looking mid 20 year old looking guy.

BTW, to all the people int he other thread that called me out, because i said the new body style is ugly, it wasnt because he is a lying sack of shit, but its becuase in my eyes, its the ugliest damn thing ford has ever made, even the new shelby is butt ****in ugly IMHO.

cory
meh not the ugliest...but its not as good as the Sn95 or New edge cars...thats for sure

Users who are viewing this thread