Mod'd 05 Roadmaster VS. 03 Cobra

FordRacing200

Banned
Man...we were side by side on the freeway..I was on my 18 speed...i just got a new "VYNL TRIX" sticker that adds 150hp....i look at em...he nods and i drop it into 6th...I look over and ask em "hey man whats you weigh?" hes like "shes at about 3600 with me in it" Im like "DUDE UR ****ED! horsepower to weight ratio says you're ****ed pal!" Hes like "lets go" im like "psssht i can take you..." so i start pedaling..and then my turbos kick in and i was GONE!! Dude i had him by like atleast a length and i was still pulling at 110...man....them terminators need to learn...they just can't beat this level of BS :kaboom:

:D

DISCLAIMER: This post WAS INDEED intended to piss off all you bs'ers out their (Dick85) :whine:

Last edited:

grimreefer

Anthrax Resistant
Established Member
The Segway ownz you all!

segway-VC-2.jpg

HotRodK

Gone to the Dark Side
Established Member
Dont make me break out the "Ol Redline Carrera biatches!!! It has Flite Cranks too!!

You old timers might know what im talking about. ;-)

Nick85

Banned
Hey you guys are pretty cool I just have a question....

Are you riding dirty?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :bash: :kaboom:

FordRacing200

Banned
Here's an update everyone: Someone got sick of all my BS stories about my badass roadmaster 18spd beating terminators and told me they want to race me with their cai/exhaust cobra....but i'm too much of a pussy....so i told him i don't street race anymore...its too dangerous :rolleyes: Think he'll believe me? :lol1: so he doesn't believe me, now what should i do? now i'm gonna pretend like i have a fast car and then piss and moan about his being mod'd.....:burn:

Disclaimer: this post is a mock of Nick85's :bs:

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
FordRacing200 said:
you V-TAK'd a cobra? :bored: And i thought dick85 was a ricer....:lol1:

yeah man, my VTAK cobra is the shit, it also has the type R, and type S emblems (about 100RWHP each), but the FWD conversion is where its at.

then i put my slicks up front, and skinnies in the back, and i loaded up all kinds of shit in the trunk, so i could get maximum traction.

cory

FordRacing200

Banned
RedneckBMXer24 said:
yeah man, my VTAK cobra is the shit, it also has the type R, and type S emblems (about 100RWHP each), but the FWD conversion is where its at.

then i put my slicks up front, and skinnies in the back, and i loaded up all kinds of shit in the trunk, so i could get maximum traction.

cory
i hear that car's VERY fast...and when i say fast..i mean 17 second fast! :kaboom: :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread