ModBargains.com | Here to introduce myself, we're new to the forum!

ModBargains

Established Member
logo.jpg

Hey everyone!

I'd like to introduce myself to the forums, my name is Jon. I'm not a new to this forum, but the screen name is new to me and new to all of you. ModBargains.com might sound familiar, we have been in business for 10 years offering the best products to our customers. With a focus on Experience, Expertise and Enthusiasm, our staff guides you through the process of modifying your vehicle. We can do everything including, but not limited to, wheels and tires, suspension, performance parts, exhausts, exterior accessories small and large, all the way to drivetrain modifications as well. Our secret weapon is our drive to give you the best customer service but from modification experts such as myself who modify cars as well.

Here is my 370z that I have been modifying for several years now

Get Lucky Sema 15' 1.jpg

Our main headquarters, two buildings, one comprising of parts sales and our main warehouse we call ModBargains, and our installation facility which we call ModAuto. ModBargains will be your parts sales, what you'll likely use the most of, while ModAuto most of you in the local area (La Habra, CA 90631), will utilize this new and modern facility for your installation needs. Anything from Supercharger systems, to wheels and tires, suspension, and even smaller exterior accessories.

modbargains-modauto-shop-install-about-info-(5-of-48).jpg

modbargains-modauto-shop-install-about-info-(6-of-48).jpg

modbargains-modauto-shop-install-about-info-(8-of-48).jpg

modbargains-modauto-shop-install-about-info-(14-of-48).jpg

modbargains-modauto-shop-install-about-info-(27-of-48).jpg

modbargains-modauto-shop-install-about-info-(35-of-48).jpg

modbargains-modauto-shop-install-about-info-(40-of-48).jpg

modbargains-modauto-shop-install-about-info-(41-of-48).jpg

After being in business for 10 years we've made relationships with some of the largest manufacturers in the industry, and have been able to give you the best deals around matched with guys who know how to modify cars at the same time. I look forward to helping everyone around the forum not just modify their car but to be apart of the community! Thanks for reading and make sure to check out our website - www.modbargains.com - and send me a PM/Email with any questions - [email protected]

Attachments

• ModBargainlogo6test_a.jpg
    ModBargainlogo6test_a.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 628
Last edited:

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
Looks like a very clean shop and facility overall.

Thalilbear02

Established Member
Jon come on man, don't be lazy and edit out my name and just input yours. Edit your post so that you don't make it seem like YOU are the personal owner of MY CAR.

I'm referring to this - "The best example I can give all of you is my own personal car which I've been modifying for the last couple years. You might recognize her from pictures or if you frequent car shows in the Southern California area."

Last edited:

Zemedici

Established Member
Jon come on man, don't be lazy and edit out my name and just input yours. Edit your post so that you don't make it seem like YOU are the personal owner of MY CAR.

I'm referring to this - "The best example I can give all of you is my own personal car which I've been modifying for the last couple years. You might recognize her from pictures or if you frequent car shows in the Southern California area."

touche MB. That solved that :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread