mod for my next trip to the track, PICS

MYSTIC MAMA

Established Member
Got some new shoes for the track for my car. D-10 Bogarts. 28 inch hoosier slicks will be here in 2 days! The new clutch has 394 miles on it......almost at the 500 mark. THEN IT'S ON........WATCH OUT TINGLE, HERE I COME :uh oh: :burnout:

PICT0169.gif

PICT0168.gif

04yellowcobra

Established Member
If they are 17s consider one set sold! Tired of the slow ricers up in Hanover thinking they can hang with me on the street ;)

Later

MYSTIC MAMA

Established Member
04yellowcobra said:
If they are 17s consider one set sold! Tired of the slow ricers up in Hanover thinking they can hang with me on the street ;)

Later

:lol:
Yeah those Hanover ricers can be a pain. I will let JR know. I am not sure on the size.

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
LOL, I told you to lay off that bottle, dont make me crack that a$$ on street tires like I did your hubbie.... :burnout:

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Hissssnsvt said:
LOL, I told you to lay off that bottle, dont make me crack that a$$ on street tires like I did your hubbie.... :burnout:

Hmmmmmmmmmm!!!!! :dw: I just had an :idea: of a new mod...I'll see YOU later.. :poke: :D :pepper: :banana:

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
04yellowcobra said:
I have to ask what are you doing with the Mickeys?

Those wheels are freaking SWEEEET!~!!

Jason,

Sorry man, they are 255/50R16's. Yep, street tires and stone drag radials are worthless in that town...lol.... If you pick up some 16 inch wheels, let me know. I'll give you a smokin' deal on a new set of the M/T's. :thumbsup:

J.R.

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Antex said:
:beer: Will you be going with the 4:10's as well?

With all these call out's - who's gonna handle all the side bets?

Matt,

Gonna keep her 3.55's for now. We'll see how it goes. Her car will see more street than strip. Maybe a couple track rentals a year. But, she is coming out of a car with 4.30's :eek:

ElGato

There is no cure
Established Member
MYSTIC MAMA said:
:lol:
Yeah those Hanover ricers can be a pain. .

The kids are a pain, but god forbid you stop to talk to friends-the police are worse :mj: my buddy is still not allowed to play with me because of the Hangover LE. We weren't doing anything wrong :shrug:

nyway, back on topic- Nice looking shoes! 106 miles and counting

-Paul

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
That was crazy Paul. If you go down to Arby's and buy something, you can stay there all night. Went out a few weeks ago and bought a cup of coffee, and were set for the rest of the night.

Talk to ya later, J.R.

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
JRS BLOWN SNAKE said:
That was crazy Paul. If you go down to Arby's and buy something, you can stay there all night. Went out a few weeks ago and bought a cup of coffee, and were set for the rest of the night.

Talk to ya later, J.R.

Yeah, the manager there has a "thing" for JR.... :burn: :-D

Users who are viewing this thread