Mobsteel Taurus SHO

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Saw that yesterday and was gonna post it but figured it already was already brought up here. I agree with the styling, a little too Acura-ish for me but the power output and numbers are very nice.

hunterp

Established Member
Saw that yesterday and was gonna post it but figured it already was already brought up here. I agree with the styling, a little too Acura-ish for me but the power output and numbers are very nice.

Did a quick search to avoid an arrest for reposting ;) , but didn't come up with anything. Could have missed it though.

primetime

Established Member
I like it.... but 12.4 with that much power isn't very good.... My bone stock 2010 S4 went 12.8, and it is only rated at 333HP!

primetime

Established Member
your comparing a midsize sedan to a fullsize sedan :dw:

So with your logic we should never compare mustangs with corvettes? That never happens on this site:rollseyes

While the Taurus is longer, wider, taller, and weighs 200-300 more lbs.... they are both FI 6 cylinder, AWD, 4-door sedans, that are compared by magazines, and cross shopped by customers. The Taurus is rated 32HP higher stock so that makes up for the weight difference or should.... The mobsteel car is pushing another 90HP and 147tq according to the article, so yeah 12.4 is not very impressive..... car just isn't putting the power to the ground... Sorry, but I think it is a decent comparison... later Ron

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
So with your logic we should never compare mustangs with corvettes? That never happens on this site:rollseyes

While the Taurus is longer, wider, taller, and weighs 200-300 more lbs.... they are both FI 6 cylinder, AWD, 4-door sedans, that are compared by magazines, and cross shopped by customers. The Taurus is rated 32HP higher stock so that makes up for the weight difference or should.... The mobsteel car is pushing another 90HP and 147tq according to the article, so yeah 12.4 is not very impressive..... car just isn't putting the power to the ground... Sorry, but I think it is a decent comparison... later Ron

People compare 5th gen SS camaros to 2010 GT mustangs, so what

Just because they are slightly similar doesn't mean its really an even comparison... Its still a vehicle class issue... It'd be like comparing my car to a G8 GXP.... Both RWD V8 sedans that sold like shit and made by now dead brands, but one is physically larger and heavier than the other....

primetime

Established Member
People compare 5th gen SS camaros to 2010 GT mustangs, so what

Just because they are slightly similar doesn't mean its really an even comparison... Its still a vehicle class issue... It'd be like comparing my car to a G8 GXP.... Both RWD V8 sedans that sold like shit and made by now dead brands, but one is physically larger and heavier than the other....

LOL! OK.... whatever you say....

Users who are viewing this thread