Mobil 1 Synthetic + Mobil 1 Filter Deal @ Advance Auto PLUS $15 cash back from Mobil!

4rd Toys

Polishing my SVTs....
Established Member
I know this is late.... but I just found out this week....

:pop:

Advance Auto Parts has a typical "monthly" Oil change deals:

Mobil 1 Synethetic 5-quart Jug & Mobil 1 Extended-Life Oil Filter for $34.99

I believe- 5W20, 5W30, 10W30 & 10W40 only

Plus you get a $5 Advance Auto Cash card BACK, which you can fill out online.

Go to Mobil.us/rebate

http://mobil.us/rebate

Print up their rebate form & get $15 cash/rebate back from Mobil!

LIMIT of 2 Purchases though.... COUGH, COUGH unless you have a ----------- COUGH COUGH...:coolman:

.......................................................................................................................................................

So its basically $15 for full-synthetic [5-qts] & performance oil filter for any vehicle you need

So I "stocked-up".... just gotta wait to get my $$ back....

Oh, don't for get to take pics of your receipt & screen-shot [Advance Auto Cash Card] for your records so you won't forget & if you need to "dispute" you have proof- Trust me....

ridetech_ryan

Established Member
I know this is late.... but I just found out this week....

Advance Auto Parts has a typical "monthly" Oil change deals:

Mobil 1 Synethetic 5-quart Jug & Mobil 1 Extended-Life Oil Filter for $34.99

I believe- 5W20, 5W30, 10W30 & 10W40 only

Plus you get a $5 Advance Auto Cash card BACK, which you can fill out online.

Go to Mobil.us/rebate

http://mobil.us/rebate

Print up their rebate form & get $15 cash/rebate back from Mobil!

LIMIT of 2 Purchases though.... COUGH, COUGH unless you have a ----------- COUGH COUGH...:coolman:

.......................................................................................................................................................

So its basically $15 for full-synthetic [5-qts] & performance oil filter for any vehicle you need

So I "stocked-up".... just gotta wait to get my $$ back....

Oh, don't for get to take pics of your receipt & screen-shot [Advance Auto Cash Card] for your records so you won't forget & if you need to "dispute" you have proof- Trust me....

Good idea. I used to work there and took advantage of these sales. i would have those cash back cards sent to all of my family members address. I would always get customers that would tell me to just throw away the rebate that they didnt have time for it. Hop on the net for a couple minutes and add another card to the pile lol.

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
Thats a good deal. Very good with the rebate.

Seems like a few yrs ago pep boys, autozone, and advanced would rotate around with the $35ish deal on mobil 1 with mobil 1 filter. Not as much any more. I usually just get the oil from wallyland and a filter from oreillys (since wally filter choices were terrible). Last time at my walmart they actually started carrying k&n oil filters...

4rd Toys

Polishing my SVTs....
Established Member
Update-
Got my $15 Mobil-1 checks in the mail!!!!

PLUS my Advance-Auto $10 cash card......

And my $150 Costco cash card too!!! Wo-hoo!!! :coolman:

4rd Toys

Polishing my SVTs....
Established Member
:read:

Good idea. I used to work there and took advantage of these sales. i would have those cash back cards sent to all of my family members address. I would always get customers that would tell me to just throw away the rebate that they didnt have time for it. Hop on the net for a couple minutes and add another card to the pile lol.

Yeah that's what family members are good for if you know what I mean....

:read:

Users who are viewing this thread