MMR Custom Turbo Cams, FREE SHIPPING FOR SVTP Members

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
repost aimed at mmr affiliate user name Modular Racing:

How do these cams perform with sullivan intake upper/lower combos? I have the fastlane built 4.6 57mm 2 in 2 out intercooled sullivan that seth built a few years ago; some youtube videos show the engine in greater detail. At any rate, I'm curious if i could see 80-100whp with heavy head/spring work and custom cams (the 48hr grinds you referred to). Also, I currently see 15psi@3600 rpm, how would my spool change? -100 to 250rpms maybe? I know i asked alot of hard questions so i wont hold you to any comments, im just looking for some ball park figures and a rough price quote if you guys have heads i could buy fully worked up/spung/etc. thanks in advance for your time.

Hangman

Modding is Expensive
Established Member
I just recieved my 5.3 stroker with stage 3 blower cams, its gonna be a street car, it wont be up and running for another month or so, you guys have any videos of this setup, gonna be a big twin screw at 18-19 pounds on pump gas. I'm excited to turn the key just wanted to get a teaser, gonna have kooks 1 3/4 with catted x and borla stingers, if no vids I guess I'll be there first. Plus it would be a great vid to advertise your custom cams

gt347mustang

Established Member
Is there any before or after dyno numbers with these cams?

Or to add to that any track times... I could care less how the car sounds at idle, i want proven track or at least dyno results.

Last edited:

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
There are an awful lot of these cams being used out there, 5 of the 10 fastest Turbo Modulars use our camshafts, they hold records in Drag radial and slick tire classes by racers such as John Kolivas and Our very own Mark Luton who has the quickest "real" Modular Mustang in the world. Our record speaks for itself but ask around, we would rather you hear it from them than us. Also check turbomustangs.com , many of the members there use our cams and you will find great info there! Please let us know how we can help!

MMR
1-877-MOD-POWR

mfj

Faster than you
Established Member
Can you GUARANTEE that these cams will make more hp than my Comp Stage 3's, for my turbo set up?

Mike@TF

Established Member
with a turbo setup you may want to get either some ford gt cams or some turbo cams spec'd out...the comp's may hurt spooling since they are spec'd for a blower car( i dont know that for sure though)...

and mmr cams are just to big to me made for a race car thats going to be spinning 7500+ rpms..

Users who are viewing this thread