MM&FF did a low 12's run in the GT 500

bluestreak89

Established Member
I have agreed with a lot that JT has said during this thread myself. Fourcam has been pretty dead on with some predictions up until this point so that is intriguing. It's getting to the point now where this is useless bickering but still entertaining.

jtfx6552

Established Member
BlownShift said:
I love this thread. I enjoy reading all of your posts. :thumbsup:

Now go sell your car and buy yourself a new shiny Honda. Your logic fits right in with the ricer boys. As if it wasn't enough that Bob Cosby bitch slapped you in front of the world, you got beat down again. Don't even start your bullshit debate on how you rewrote physics to allow you to run 3.27 gears and beat jet engine dragsters with a stock car. You need to take your frumpy ass back to Modfords.

Even the President is laughing at you .

I see your ability to tell who bitch slapped who, in both cases is is seriously compromised.

Fourcam starts a thread to bash me, and I killed him so bad he puts his tail between is legs and get the thread removed, yet somehow he bitch slapped me?

jtfx6552

Established Member
Fourcam330 said:
It was at the third smackdown event when racing Ron99Cobra,(fastest 99 w/ live axle at the time) I went 9-0 over 3 years vs. him. There were hundreds of spectators and the run is on video.
It was a stock longblock motor, I wouldn't claim it unless it was stock and untouched. FS allows for flat top pistons (forged SB), stock heads with valve job, stock cams, stock intake, however that's not what I said now is it?

:loser:

Here is a guy who beats his friends at a smackdown event and proclaims himself a record holder?

Fourcam330

Established Member
jtfx6552 said:
Here is a guy who beats his friends at a smackdown event and proclaims himself a record holder?

Here is a ****ing dirtbag who bolts parts onto his 03, comes in second, then claims to know everything about a Modular 4v. :burn:

News flash: Running the quickest/fastest of anyone in the country makes that person a record holder.

While I've got your lame ass here let's further clarify how ****ing inane your latest argument has been. For the past how many posts you've stated that the tech I write/post about isn't mine so in some way it means nothing. :shrug: That would be like me saying that what you learned in Engineering school (where was it again, University of Phoenix online?) doesn't mean a damn thing because you didn't discover it yourself, you learned it from someone else. MORON.
The fact is what I post is correct and factual, and you aren't going to hear it anywhere else but from the WCEBs I cite--take it from me, none would take the time to talk to your useless ass.

You are the ultimate PUNK ASS BITCH. Remember, you know nothing, you are nothing, nor will you ever be anything worth half a shit. :loser:

Finish your large bowl of dick, wipe the spooge off of your lip, and have a nice day :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Fourcam330

Established Member
jtfx6552 said:
I see your ability to tell who bitch slapped who, in both cases is is seriously compromised.

Fourcam starts a thread to bash me, and I killed him so bad he puts his tail between is legs and get the thread removed, yet somehow he bitch slapped me?

Evidently the vast majority of people that have read the thread must be crazy. :poke:

You pathetic ****.

Fourcam330

Established Member
bluestreak89 said:
I have agreed with a lot that JT has said during this thread myself.
Fourcam has been pretty dead on with some predictions up until this point so that is intriguing. It's getting to the point now where this is useless bickering but still entertaining.

In all fairness, I have been "pretty dead on" with factual evidence regarding real tech since I began posting on this site. To say that I've predicted a few things would be a gross understatement.

bluestreak89

Established Member
Fourcam330 said:
Here is a ****ing dirtbag who bolts parts onto his 03, comes in second, then claims to know everything about a Modular 4v. :burn:

News flash: Running the quickest/fastest of anyone in the country makes that person a record holder.

While I've got your lame ass here let's further clarify how ****ing inane your latest argument has been. For the past how many posts you've stated that the tech I write/post about isn't mine so in some way it means nothing. :shrug: That would be like me saying that what you learned in Engineering school (where was it again, University of Phoenix online?) doesn't mean a damn thing because you didn't discover it yourself, you learned it from someone else. MORON.
The fact is what I post is correct and factual, and you aren't going to hear it anywhere else but from the WCEBs I cite--take it from me, none would take the time to talk to your useless ass.

You are the ultimate PUNK ASS BITCH. Remember, you know nothing, you are nothing, nor will you ever be anything worth half a shit. :loser:

Finish your large bowl of dick, wipe the spooge off of your lip, and have a nice day :thumbsup:

Fourcam your statements as well as JT's are proof that knowledge and wisdom do not go hand in hand. Calling each other names on the internet is hardly any proof that you know anything at all. Debates and tension occur all the time but now it's gotten to the point where you two are arguing over who won the debate and that is pure stupidity no matter how you look at it. I would expect someone with profound knowledge on a subject to be passionate about what they say, but this is not and example of such. So while you two are in here like two apes beating your chests before a fight you are also showing how primitive your knowledge and self control realy are.

jtfx6552

Established Member
bluestreak89 said:
Fourcam your statements as well as JT's are proof that knowledge and wisdom do not go hand in hand. Calling each other names on the internet is hardly any proof that you know anything at all. Debates and tension occur all the time but now it's gotten to the point where you two are arguing over who won the debate and that is pure stupidity no matter how you look at it. I would expect someone with profound knowledge on a subject to be passionate about what they say, but this is not and example of such. So while you two are in here like two apes beating your chests before a fight you are also showing how primitive your knowledge and self control realy are.

I know. I said to myself I was done with this thread...

I feel like Michael Corleone in Godfather III, just when I think I am out, they pull me back in.

Last edited:

Fourcam330

Established Member
bluestreak89 said:

Say what you want, but the fact is, by stating what you did in the above post you haven't given credit where it's due. Search through the other 99% of my posts and you'll see more tech than you'll find under anyone elses name. JT hasn't brought a single real fact to the table, only speculation and his worthless opinions. As far as I know I'm the only person who attempted to put a credible end to this BS by inviting JT to the Shootout via PM. I've also made multiple attempts to bring the scope of the argument back to any relevant form of Modular tech--of course JT didn't bite, because he doesn't know anything. If it makes you feel good to single me out as someone that's sick and tired of the bitch ass whining in this forum, knock yourself out. :thumbsup:
Offer still stands, unfortuntely JT is too much of a pussy to accept it.

Last edited:

bluestreak89

Established Member
Fourcam330 said:
Say what you want, but the fact is, by stating what you did in the above post you haven't given credit where it's due. Search through the other 99% of my posts and you'll see more tech than you'll find under anyone elses name. JT hasn't brought a single real fact to the table, only speculation and his worthless opinions. As far as I know I'm the only person who attempted to put a credible end to this BS by inviting JT to the Shootout via PM. I've also made multiple attempts to bring the scope of the argument back to any relevant form of Modular tech--of course JT didn't bite, because he doesn't know anything. If it makes you feel good to single me out as someone that's sick and tired of the bitch ass whining in this forum, knock yourself out. :thumbsup:
Offer still stands, unfortuntely JT is too much of a pussy to accept it.

I do recall both names being in that post so I dont see where you were singled out.

But thank you for proving my point.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
this is pathetic! JT keeps saying he is owning fourcam(aswell as about 2-3 other people in the whole thread) yet the mass amount of people that have participated in this thread have said the opposite! but i guess all of us that think fourcam is on the winning side are just a bunch of retarded, uneducated dumbass. and no offence to those who know people who really are retarded.

i, as well as others, have been getting knowledge about MOD motors from fourcam LONG before you should up, yet he knows nothing about them even though he is even publishing a book about them just because you say he knows nothing. now i have one question; WHO THE **** ARE YOU?!?!?! youve added as much knowledge to this forum as "betterthanU", "jman", "miata freak", "*INSERT OTHER DIPSHIT*" has added to this forum, yet you know more about MOD motors than fourcam. heres another thing, FOURCAM HAS REQUESTED NUMEROUS TIMES THAT YOU DISCUSS MOD TECH WITH HIM, YET YOU IGNORE EVERY ONE OF THOSE SENTENCES!!!! and another thing, while you are spewing this bullshit out about knowing more about MODs than fourcam, others have been asking him questions concerning them!!! LMFAO!!!!!! i dont get, you just dont learn. no, actually you refuse to learn!

and "bluestreak" i didnt see you prove ANYTHING.

2-slow

Say what?
Established Member
Ry_Trapp0 said:
while you are spewing this bullshit out about knowing more about MODs than fourcam, others have been asking him questions concerning them!!! LMFAO!!!!!!
Isn't that hilarious! :lol:

assasyn

Established Member
Did anyone mention that they made their passes on a heat soaked motor? Sorry for jumping in late just read the article today.

Bob Cosby

Established Member
LOL. How the hell did I get into this?

And JT, when was my...errr....your....errr....our "ownage"? I can't remember and I'd like to go back and revisit the good ole days. :D

Bob

PS....I held a record (or more) once. Honest injun! Can I reach out and pat myself on the back now too?

jtfx6552

Established Member
Bob Cosby said:
LOL. How the hell did I get into this?

And JT, when was my...errr....your....errr....our "ownage"? I can't remember and I'd like to go back and revisit the good ole days. :D

Bob

PS....I held a record (or more) once. Honest injun! Can I reach out and pat myself on the back now too?
Bob, Where you been?

How is the car?

At least you are fun to argue with.

bluestreak89

Established Member
The good thing is that the car will hit the streets shortly so at least one side will be able to post and "I Told You So" thread pretty soon and stop the e-racing.

C5_z51_6spd

Banned
dgussin1 said:
it will take gears, intake, full exhaust, tires and a tune to run with a stock c6z on street tires...and that is keeping up ET wise...the Z will trap 125 +...the shelby will need a boost upgrade to run with a Z trap wise.

ranger has gotten a bone stock c6z06 to 11.3 @ 127

Bob Cosby

Established Member
jtfx6552 said:
Bob, Where you been?

How is the car?

At least you are fun to argue with.

LOL. Uh, look at my profile to see where I've been....errr.....am. :)

The car(s) are sold. I sold the 99 right after the 2004 season (mistake, as it usually is), bought an 04, modified it like I wanted it, and then sold that too. It just didn't "do it" for me. To each their own, of course. The next car I have will be N/A - either a late SN-95 Mustang, or perhaps a C5 Z06.

And I was serious! I don't remember where or what post we had the last pissing contest over. I wanted to go back and read it for the laughs. :D

Bob

PS...Just to be clear....I'm taking no sides in this. :pop:

Last edited:

jtfx6552

Established Member
Bob Cosby said:
LOL. Uh, look at my profile to see where I've been....errr.....am. :)

The car(s) are sold. I sold the 99 right after the 2004 season (mistake, as it usually is), bought an 04, modified it like I wanted it, and then sold that too. It just didn't "do it" for me. To each their own, of course. The next car I have will be N/A - either a late SN-95 Mustang, or perhaps a C5 Z06.

And I was serious! I don't remember where or what post we had the last pissing contest over. I wanted to go back and read it for the laughs. :D

Bob

PS...Just to be clear....I'm taking no sides in this. :pop:

Ah, yes, what is the DA over there?, lol!

I don't remember the last go around, either.

Be safe over there.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
bluestreak89 said:
The good thing is that the car will hit the streets shortly so at least one side will be able to post and "I Told You So" thread pretty soon and stop the e-racing.
aint that the truth. not sure if it will stop though, both sides will probably have excuses(wheather they are valid excuses or not) either way though.

Users who are viewing this thread