Mm camber caster plates

bobster

Established Member
Just installed H&R race springs and going to install mm camber caster plates and I see there's different combos to install the spacers. Any input on what combo works the best and why? seems like it would affect ride height and strut travel?

bobster

Established Member
You can either put 1 on the bottom and three on top, or two on top and two on the bottom, or 1 on top and 3 on the bottom? what set up did any of you use?

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
Just follow the instructions...

The instructions MM provides are very clear. When I installed the plates (per their instructions) along with H&R Race springs everything came out perfect. If you don't have the instructions they are available on MM's website.

bobster

Established Member
the instuctions are clear on how to install everything but they are also clear that there are different combos on the spacers being on the top of the strut or below the strut. I was hoping for some expert advise on which combo was best for the H&R race springs and occasional trips to the track. Which combo you use seems like it could affect ride height and affect how much the strut will travel.

TRBO VNM

you want to try and have as many up top as you can without hitting the hood. this will offer the most suspension travel for the struts.

and at the same time enough underneath so there is no interference

bobster

Established Member
okay so I'll try the 3 on top and 1 on the bottom first. What threw me off was talking about radically lowered vehicles, with the H&R race springs and isos it seems like 1/2 inch drop

SpectorV

Established Member
make SURE you ease the hood down and check for clearance... dont slam it and realize there is a strut shaft poking out at you.

Users who are viewing this thread