Missouri SVT owners

charles6

Established Member
Ballwin, MO.... just moved here from Fort Smith Arkansas and have noticed quite a few badass stangs and L's around.... needs to be some kind of meet up sometime. I would like to see all these cars in 1 place and meet a few people.... oh and sorry guys had to sell the L and rr to get up here and in school, but I am currently looking for a nice gt or n/a cobra

Last edited:

dtheo

FUBAR Enforcer
Established Member
April 1st, 3pm till 10 pm the local mustang club is having a gathering at the Shawnee Mission Park if you guys are interested. Bunch of stangs will be there.

Dave

Scream'nCobra

Cobra:No Substitute
Established Member
dtheo said:
April 1st, 3pm till 10 pm the local mustang club is having a gathering at the Shawnee Mission Park if you guys are interested. Bunch of stangs will be there.

Dave

Where is that at?

I'd love to see your car, it's my dream to own one.

dtheo

FUBAR Enforcer
Established Member
Scream'nCobra said:
Where is that at?

I'd love to see your car, it's my dream to own one.

Shawnee Mission Park
Shelter #8 (South side of dam)
April 1st "April Fools Day"
3-10PM

charles6

Established Member
Anybody know of a red and black mach1 (03or04) around?...... sounded like a full exhaust almost straights, don't think there was a whine or spool up couldn't really here from behind over exhaust... slight lope settin at the stop sign.... left about a 40ft stripes in
1st and about 30ft through second around the Ballwin/Chesterfield area... couldn't catch up to chat

Last edited:

whitevenom99

Established Member
Springfiled here when home. In the navy and live in virginia now. Where are all the stangs when I come home. Can't ever find any. Will post next time I am headin home and see if we can set somethin up.

beachboybum9

Chris
Established Member
2012 GT500 SVT owner

Well I wouldn't really say I'm "from" Missouri but I'm stationed at FLW for the time being.

Don't let the green grass and coconut trees fool you...I took this picture while I was living in Hawaii :D

417207_645587141211_18000815_33222105_1373831758_n.jpg

b_dike

Established Member
Wow this thread has been revived...

Parkville, mo here, but I'm from plattsburg. Would love to see that 2013 gt500...

LTmach21

Established Member
Purdy, MO here. No SVT but I gotta Mach 1! Theres only 1 Cobra that Ive ever seen around here and its a drop dead sexy Sonic Blue Termi with CCW classics. Never talked to the guy though but I see it every once in a while.

Users who are viewing this thread