Missouri SVT owners

Oceanedge

#488 of 4,055
Established Member
Gateway Nationals Anyone!!???

Hey YOUSEERED99, I'm in a triple black vert 99 Cobra also.
I'm a MO. wannabe. Currently live in Southern Illinois, about 20 Miles from Cape Girardeau, MO. (Home of the Southeast Missouri State RedHawks :rockon: ).
I was wondering if any of you are planning on attending the big ta'do at the Gateway Raceway on May 12 - 15?

04 RedFire

2014 Black GT500
Established Member
Columbia MO here 04 Redfire Cobra. Stock for now. Very interested in some sort of SVT get together. The 3rd Sat of every month there is a cruse-in a the corner of 63 and AC at the Antique Mall from 6-9. Would be cool to meet there? I'm game to meet anywhere else also. What do ya'll think?

Rob

Scream'nCobra

Cobra:No Substitute
Established Member
04 RedFire said:
Columbia MO here 04 Redfire Cobra. Stock for now. Very interested in some sort of SVT get together. The 3rd Sat of every month there is a cruse-in a the corner of 63 and AC at the Antique Mall from 6-9. Would be cool to meet there? I'm game to meet anywhere else also. What do ya'll think?

Rob

We are trying to get a Columbia Mustang meet here: STLMustangs

All you MO guys should check out MSC. Its in my sig. Best thing about it is the track we use is NEITHER NHRA or IHRA. You dont need a cage at all, so you fast 03 guys who get kicked out at Gateway or the track in KC should check it out. You can run 11's all day without getting kicked out for not having a cage. Last year we had some people running high 10's/low 11's without cages.

Last edited:

reyberg

Established Member
04 RedFire said:

Rob

I live in Columbia too. I wouldn't mind going to the cruise in. I guess there was one last weekend? How about getting something together for Sunday? I posted over on STL mustangs site also.

Turbosnake03

Established Member
Hey Youseered99 and Eaglevision20 we are trying to get a group of guys together for a BBQ in Lawerence, KS on the 21st of May. Just wanted to see if you guys are interested.

Laters

whosurdaddy

Established Member
I live in sedalia, MO, right between St Louis and Kansas City. What high way do you guys usually race on?

Swole

Im Swole
Established Member
I live in KCMO/Liberty i have a 2001 Cobra, didnt realize there were this many missouri cobras, nice to know.

CompOrange04

Just livin the dream...
Established Member
Farmington, MO in the SE corner of the state!!! There are a few SVT cars around here. Only 2 03-04 Cobra's though; me and an 04' Screamin Yellow Vert. We are trying to plan an enormous car show here sometime in Sept. so I will keep everyone updated.

mrspeedy69

W.O.R.D.
Established Member
Hey i'm in springfield too. I have a 96 Cobra. Any of you know a good mechanic to look at the tranny in these cars? Unfortunately i think my tranny is going out :(

03roush

01 Roush Stage 3 #106
Established Member
I'm in Ozark and I drive an 04 Roush Cobra Vert. I plan on getting a tune next friday over at Injected Racing.

Users who are viewing this thread