Misfires on all cylinders in Bank 1

Saleen405

Established Member
Hey guys, I recently did a heads/cam swap on my car and I've had a few problems along the way and there is still one problem I just can't figure out. I know my car is a 2V, but this section gets more traffic and it can happen to any of our cars. I have been having this problem with a TON of misfires on cylinders 1-4, mainly #2 and #4. I spoke with my tuner and he said the voltage was low on bank 1's O2 sensor and he can see it in the fuel trims and suggested I change the sensor. I replaced both front O2's today and logged it again and I still have the same mis. The plugs have been changed, I ohmed out the primary and secondary side of the coil packs and checked the injectors too. The harness is getting power. I can send the log through email to whoever wants to look at it and maybe give me a direction as to where to go with this or what you may think is wrong. Up to this point I am stumped. Thanks for any advice.

Saleen405

Established Member
So I was looking around the PCM area to maybe see a cut wire or something that may fix my problem. The car had a chip before I did all of the work and I removed the chip. But today I came across this and it is spliced ino the harness of the computer. It has dip switches and I'm not sure what it is/does. I unplugged it and the car ran even rougher than usual. Any ideas?

null_zpsf27b432b.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread