MIR Track Rental: 4/15/2013!!

svt4me38

BOWENZMOTORSPORTS.COM
Established Member
Wish I could bud! Gotta get some miles on these new gears before the 6k rpm launches! Hoping to go make test hits next weekend.

TonyUMD

If I hear that again...
Established Member
I wanna hear about some fast time slips Ben!!!!

Come see some!

GO STEVE!!!
images

svt4me38

BOWENZMOTORSPORTS.COM
Established Member
The rental is Monday. I don't want to hear excuses. By blower is down right now but I will make it.

I'd love to make it, but I'm working this weekend and won't have time to put miles on it. Plus I wanna go to summerduck ( 3 miles away) to test the suspension (60ft) before making the drive to mir.
I've changed A LOT, need to make sure she goes straight! ;-)

svt4me38

BOWENZMOTORSPORTS.COM
Established Member
Lmfao, guess we will see who whines soon enough old man! I need a bigger gathering audience to be present when I smack that GT500s ass around! Hahahaha

svt4me38

BOWENZMOTORSPORTS.COM
Established Member
There will be a wonderful audience at the shootout :)

Mir is way better than summerduck, but summerduck is 3 miles away versus 70 miles away. I'd rather work the bugs out closer to home.

Last edited:

svt4me38

BOWENZMOTORSPORTS.COM
Established Member
Lol, maybe. Or maybe I'm a poor man who just spent a good chunk of money on parts that need to be broke in properly.

If you feel that your domination fetish is getting the better of you, your welcome to make the drive down next weekend and I'll happily ablige!
I'll give it to you right, dirty old man!

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
I have not heard from many of you signed up for the original date. I hope you will make the rain date. Please post here if you can or not.

This is the first event where I will have the new MACA shirts and hoodies so you will get first shot at them.

Ben

Users who are viewing this thread