MIR// OCT.23rd and 24th Ford Fever

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by F8LBITE
Gates open at 10am. They have a modular class also, it should be a great race, anyone coming?

I'll be there for the 23rd only. 24th I've got alumni weekend up at my college.

We should have a good number of Terminators in attendance that weekend. :thumbsup:

Hopefully, you won't have to replace anyone's half-shaft and be extremely late to your grandmother's birthday party :-D

davidwhitt

Established Member
I may try to make it but I broke my half shaft on my very first pass at MIR - a bit scared to return even though I have DSS Level 2's now

TRBO VNM

I will be there part saturday. can't run because we are moving our office. I am not too happy. Sunday I am doing the cruise in the mountains.

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
I probably will be there. Breaking in new clutch. Should be ready by then. Trying a new tune also. 10, 10, 10, 10. Sorry, I got side tracked thinking about something. LOL. I may try the cruise also on Sunday. So much to do, So little time.

J.R.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
I will be there. I aim to be at the gate by 8-8:30 to avoid as much of the line as possible. ANyone else going early?

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
I'll meet up with you and head down early. I may borrow my friends slicks and I may need a tow home afterwards...lol. We will see how my trans holds up. Anyway, give me a call, I will pm you my numbers, and we can make arrangements.

RAWSN8K
Todd

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by RAWSN8K
I'll meet up with you and head down early. I may borrow my friends slicks and I may need a tow home afterwards...lol. We will see how my trans holds up. Anyway, give me a call, I will pm you my numbers, and we can make arrangements.

RAWSN8K
Todd

What time do the gates open? I plan on being there exactly when they do.

Let me know Todd. Oh, and add that thing I sent in the email to your sig when you get the chance man :thumbsup:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Sean, if you get there when they open you will be in line for a while. You may want to think about getting down there early.....Todd, I got your PM, I'll give you a call friday

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by FISHTAIL
Sean, if you get there when they open you will be in line for a while. You may want to think about getting down there early.....Todd, I got your PM, I'll give you a call friday

Suggest a time. I will get there as early as necessary to prevent a long wait in line. Let me know man.

lRageATMl

GO TERPS!
Established Member

Mike I might meet up with you atr your house again. I'm not running my car but i want to go there to watch.

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
We should organize some meeting points for everyone, so people can all head down together and get there with plenty of time to spare before the gates open. I wouldn't mind heading down to MIR with a couple of guys, as always :thumbsup:

But I do want to be there before the gates open... Maybe I'll just meet at Jason, Mike, or Todd's house early in the AM.

Either way, I want to head on over there with someone who knows what the hell they're doing...

Oh yea, hey Todd... You don't think you could get us that spot in the pits again, do you?? :thumbsup: Let us know man

Antex

quantum entanglement
Established Member
Originally posted by Blk03SVTCobra
We should organize some meeting points for everyone, so people can all head down together and get there with plenty of time to spare before the gates open. I wouldn't mind heading down to MIR with a couple of guys, as always :thumbsup:

But I do want to be there before the gates open... Maybe I'll just meet at Jason, Mike, or Todd's house early in the AM.

Either way, I want to head on over there with someone who knows what the hell they're doing...

Oh yea, hey Todd... You don't think you could get us that spot in the pits again, do you?? :thumbsup: Let us know man

Gates open at 10:00am - I'll be coming from the other side of town so I'll have to meet everyone there. I'm a little over an hour away from MIR.

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
Originally posted by Blk03SVTCobra

I don't think that I can, but I will try. I will give Jason a call again today. Do we have a head count on who is attending? BTW,It's going to be a good time. You will see a lot of fast Fords. One of my friend's dad's car, a the 65 Daddy Warbucks Falcon, will be down there. Dick Estivez (sp?) runs consistant 7.40's, all motor. :burnout:

RWASN8K

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
LOL, damn Todd you know everyone don't you? You know Ricky Estivez? That means you probably know Nick Kladatis too.

As for time to be there, I was thinking of getting to MIR about 8:30ish. I'd like to leave my house between 7:30 and 8:00.

Prasad, why arent you racing?

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
LOL, damn Todd you know everyone don't you? You know Ricky Estivez? That means you probably know Nick Kladatis too.

As for time to be there, I was thinking of getting to MIR about 8:30ish. I'd like to leave my house between 7:30 and 8:00.

Not everyone, but I know alot of people that race. I used to go to the track all of the time, back in the day. It's a small world at MIR. If you don't know alot of people, you will if you go often enough.

Anyway, I will meet anywhere you guys want. You can come to my house or we can meet at Mitchelle's Supply. This time it can be in Mitchelle's parking lot so that no one runs into each other. Let me know.

RAWSN8K

lRageATMl

GO TERPS!
Established Member

why run, i already know i will have no traction.

Users who are viewing this thread