MIR Midnight Madness(X275) - 4/1 - recap

04azuremach

Loud fast and fun
Established Member
No kidding, even the shootout cars are running 5.teens and .20's.

Damn, Bob's car went up on the bars fast on that first run. What did you guys change on the car for the next pass, that looked perfect!

Must of been early in the year or a off night because they were running 4.90's and 5.0's mid-season last year.

It was September I believe. There were only a handful of cars in that class that day.

Derek@Amazon

RTCTTFMF!!!
Established Member
No kidding, even the shootout cars are running 5.teens and .20's.

Damn, Bob's car went up on the bars fast on that first run. What did you guys change on the car for the next pass, that looked perfect!

yanked a bunch of timing at the hit and ramped it back in.

this was still the 28/18 set up. should be 28/28 next weekend

Last edited:

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
It was September I believe. There were only a handful of cars in that class that day.

Andy Manson ran 5.15 at MIR last sept with the YSi 10 rib setup he sold me before he switched over to the Xi geardrive in october. I know this because he just showed me his old timeslips last weekend.

yanked a bunch of timing at the hit and ramped it back in.

this was still the 28/18 set up. should be 28/28 next weekend

Figured it was the tune as fast as that thing came up...no chassis adjustment is going to fix that unless you hang 200lbs on the nose...lol!

04azuremach

Loud fast and fun
Established Member
Andy Manson ran 5.15 at MIR last sept with the YSi 10 rib setup he sold me before he switched over to the Xi geardrive in october. I know this because he just showed me his old timeslips last weekend.

I was racing that night too, so I didn't see every pass, but the round I saw, no one seemed to be doing better than 6.10's. :shrug:

Oh well, at least I know not to make a fool of myself and enter LOL

Users who are viewing this thread