MIR Import vs Domestic

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
too bad i cant make this, would have loved to test out the new suspension set up. good luck to you guys.

HURTNEM

Well Blow Me Down!!!
Established Member
I'll be out there watching the cars as well as soliciting to be the oil applicator guy for the bikini girls!!!

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
I'm gonna have to miss both days. We are in the middle of putting insulation and drywall up in the garage, and right now all my stuff is everywhere...so I need to get finished.

TRBO VNM

went by there today. nice seeing some guys. unfortunately some didn't make it through unscaved.

BTW, while I was there, all the turbo cars were owning everything else out there. one guy went 207 mph. new track record for drag radial.

HURTNEM

Well Blow Me Down!!!
Established Member
White smoke coming out the exhaust on his last two runs, so I'm guessing head gasket? A little smoke on the 2nd to last and a lot on the last. He was running hard though. He actually could've won the last run even with the car getting hurt at the end, but he didn't get a good launch. He has a VERY impressive notch!

That doesn't sound good....what happened?

spray175

Established Member
went by there today. nice seeing some guys. unfortunately some didn't make it through unscaved.

BTW, while I was there, all the turbo cars were owning everything else out there. one guy went 207 mph. new track record for drag radial.

I didnt see your car there did you take it? and that 207mph pass was nuts. there were alot of cars between 170-195mph traps. lot of good races.

TRBO VNM

brandon, I was parked outside and down a bit. and yes, I had the car. just got it tuned yesterday actually.

2bscrewed

Full Retard
Established Member

Who did that? Was Little running?

SYMach1

IRS FTW!
Established Member
Yeah Chris little was running, He ran a 7.46 in first round, It was a yellow
sn95 body style that ran a 7.37@207. Ken hurt his car too I think on his last pass.

SYMach1

IRS FTW!
Established Member
Brandon was that yours on the CCW classics next to the Zinc yellow cobra. I was going to come say whats up, but we left after first round

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Who did that? Was Little running?

Alex Vrettos, yellow mustang from Jersey with a sbf and twin 88mm turbos. Chris Little was there and lost to the blue supra.

Jason, you should have stayed around alittle longer, it was a all NITROUS finals in real street. Richie Stine won over Scott Bitzer resetting his own DR nitrous record with a 7.38.

They seriously have to look over the rules for next year in true street and wild street. Half second difference between the fastest import vs domestic doesnt = good racing.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread