Mir 10/9/09

04azuremach

Loud fast and fun
Established Member
Anyone going Friday? It's real street night so the track prep should be on point. I'll be there attemping to get a 9.xx on 93 octane :banana:

Anyone looking to compete next weekend should go to get some seat time in!

04azuremach

Loud fast and fun
Established Member
good luck...9's on pump would be nice

Former best on pump gas was 10.4 @ 130 with worn out slicks and a 1.78 60' with the car falling on it's face at the end from spark blow out. Now I've got skinnies, a new converter, 2.9" reichard pulley (formerly a 3.0" standard paxton pulley) and a much improved trans. We'll see what happens! The 60' alone added 3 tenths lol. Nothing is ever guaranteed and I rarely get a pass where nothing goes wrong. :shrug:

TRBO VNM

I hope to get there and see if the 2 step is nailed down. someone needs to bring a camera. if I leave with enough boost, it may pull the front wheels, scare the crap out of me, slam back down and shoot sparks all over and then have a huge exhaust leak from the downpipe coming off...lol

but yeah, right now I am planning on trying to make a few runs.

Venimus03

Established Member
I hope to get there and see if the 2 step is nailed down. someone needs to bring a camera. if I leave with enough boost, it may pull the front wheels, scare the crap out of me, slam back down and shoot sparks all over and then have a huge exhaust leak from the downpipe coming off...lol
Ohh yeah??? That would be pretty sick! :burnout:

96n03Cobra

Kenne screwed me
Established Member
I'll be there. I can try to remember to bring a camera..pulling the front off the ground would be sweet! And might ruin for driver seat the first time it happens.

951MystiCobra

Cobraless and Lurking.
Established Member
I wish I could go but I'll be out of town. I'm trying to get my car in the 9's too. :lol: :rollseyes

04azuremach

Loud fast and fun
Established Member

My girlfriend is bringing her camera

convert03cobra

Established Member
I hope to get there and see if the 2 step is nailed down. someone needs to bring a camera. if I leave with enough boost, it may pull the front wheels, scare the crap out of me and I will sh1t my pants, slam back down and shoot sparks all over and then have a huge exhaust leak from the downpipe coming off and I will drop f bombs like an F22 on afghanistan...lol

I fixed it for you Jason...haha

04azuremach

Loud fast and fun
Established Member
Too hot out. Not going. I was hoping it would stay cool like yesterday and I'd get some good passes in, but with it being 80+ degrees, it's not even worth it. My car won't run 9's on pump in that.

Users who are viewing this thread