**Mint** FRPP TVS setup-what's it worth

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
Guy's-I have been PM'd & emailed by several of you with offers for certain parts and not the entire pkg and I have been negotiating back -n- forth with a few members but no deposit has been taken yet...My intent was to keep everything together and not split it up if at all possible.

Enormus-my other deal fell thru so I knew you would not be interested in the entire Pkg as you have many of these parts already.

Go-N-Ham--I'm reviewing your last counter offer and as I told you I would know more by Friday.

PistolWHip-I did not get PM from you and unless you emailed to my yahoo address I do not recall any exchange with you.

sorry to cause any confusion with any members on this site.

JM

I was just bumping your thread while being sarcastic. If you end up splitting it all up, I'll buy the blower and elbow, but I already have everything else in the package. I was going to send my blower out to port, but if you want to PM me a price for the blower I'll definitely consider it. I'm not a tire kicker so if the price is right you'll have money within minutes.
Obviously if you get a deal on the whole package, do your thing.

staged222

Established Member
updates

no final decison has been made yet on several "low ball " offers and I'm hesitant to break up the "pkg" ....

staged222

Established Member
Parts are off the market

Parts are no longer for sale-My upgrade costs vs. the Horsepower gained in not worth the $$$ being spent at this time...SO I will keep my combo and invest in better suspension to hook-up what power I have (675RWHP)

Users who are viewing this thread