**Mint** FRPP TVS setup-what's it worth

staged222

Established Member
**Mint** FRPP TVS setup for sale-what's it worth

Parts are no longer for sale-decided to keep my combo as_is and updgrade my suspension top hook-up the 675rwhp i have.......

Sorry guy"s but i can justify spending the amouint of money i was going to for 50-60 add'l hp

Last edited:

Seer

Banned
Well brand new the FRPP TVS goes for about $2600-2700 shipped from Tousley... This is just for the blower.

Last edited:

tbazzi21

Established Member
Could you give me a call 3137129888 a 10 min phone call will be like 10 days of commenting back and forth and maybe i.could take this off your hands

cobrav8281

Rippin' Gears Out
Established Member
I'll buy the jlt 127 mm Cai. Pm me a price on it. Id be interested in the blower and elbow if youd be willing to separate. Let me know.

staged222

Established Member
TVS Pkg

Guy's-I have been PM'd & emailed by several of you with offers for certain parts and not the entire pkg and I have been negotiating back -n- forth with a few members but no deposit has been taken yet...My intent was to keep everything together and not split it up if at all possible.

Enormus-my other deal fell thru so I knew you would not be interested in the entire Pkg as you have many of these parts already.

Go-N-Ham--I'm reviewing your last counter offer and as I told you I would know more by Friday.

PistolWHip-I did not get PM from you and unless you emailed to my yahoo address I do not recall any exchange with you.

sorry to cause any confusion with any members on this site.

JM

Users who are viewing this thread